MLB Changes 2017

TVIXX

I'd be pissed if I bought my teams new 2016 spring training cap (which I did) and then they go ahead and change it in 2017. Unless I'm commemorating something like a world series win or an all star game I don't buy caps and or jerseys that are for one occasion or one event or one year only and this crap of changing designs so often is not helping this problem. I remember a few years back that at least you were certain a new BP design would be around 3 years or so before a change would come. Now you can't even be sure it will last one season. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Paul Lucas said:

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_4820.JPG

? @ Yanks sporting two different NY's.

Why do the Yankees need 2? They don't have completely different home and road looks like the Tigers do. Seems ridiculous.

And the brewers lord almighty...every time I'm certain the Padres are the worst team as far as uniforms and aesthetic identity, the brewers come along and do some other stupid thing. 

Also one thing I love about graphics like this is its a wonderful way to compare the different color values on colors that so many people think are the same. Such as the different royal blues of the Cubs and Dodgers, the different shades of navy, and the Marlins having a distinctly different orange than the other 5 teams that use orange. 

Just now, sirthaddaeus said:

the mariners cap

mariners-st-hat.jpg

Oooh I like it the teal bill really helps it tremendously. I'm sure people will have their opinions on if the trident should ever be this color scheme but I think visually it's beautiful. It's also pretty funny that now the Mariners have a trident logo in teal silver and navy and a compass logo in royal and yellow. It's the Twilight Zone for Ms fans!

1 minute ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Oooh I like it the teal bill really helps it tremendously. I'm sure people will have their opinions on if the trident should ever be this color scheme but I think visually it's beautiful. It's also pretty funny that now the Mariners have a trident logo in teal silver and navy and a compass logo in royal and yellow. It's the Twilight Zone for Ms fans!

I dig it too. Really love the Trident logo and would like to see them go to that full time in both color schemes.

6 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

The more I look at these colored jerseys, the more I'm really digging the color rush ideaThis is how I'd think everyone would look best, or at least the best outcome for each.  Some are expressedly for the purpose of looking bad, of course.

Yankees (White) - Red Sox (Navy) - Orioles (Orange) - Blue Jays (Powder) - Rays (Columbia)

White Sox (Black) - Royals (Powder) - Indians (Red) - Twins (Navy) - Tigers (White)

Angels (Red) - Athletics (Yellow) - Rangers (Blue) - Astros (Rainbow) - Mariners (Navy)

Mets (Orange) - Braves (Red) - Nationals (Navy) - Phillies (Maroon) - Marlins (Black)

Cubs (Powder) - Cardinals (White) - Reds (Red) - Brewers (Navy) - Pirates (Yellow)

Dodgers (White) - Giants (Orange) - Padres (Yellow) - Rockies (Purple) - Diamondbacks (Sedona Red)  

Here's my list. (no white allowed)

Yankees (Navy) - Red Sox (Red) - Orioles (Orange) -  Blue Jays (Blue) - Rays (Yellow)

White Sox (Black) - Royals (Blue) - Indians (Red) - Twins (Navy) - Tigers (Navy)

Angels (Red) - Athletics (Green) - Rangers (Blue) - Astros (Tequila Sunrise) - Mariners (Teal)

Mets (Blue) - Braves (Navy) - Nationals (Red) - Phillies (Maroon) - Marlins (Orange)

Cubs (Blue) - Cardinals (Red) - Reds (Red) - Brewers (Gold) - Pirates (Black)

Dodgers (Blue) - Giants (Orange) - Padres (Brown) - Rockies (Purple) - Diamondbacks (Turquoise)

ExJworW.png

11 minutes ago, sirthaddaeus said:

Just saw what the Braves and Cubs caps will be. The Braves cap is sweet!

Is the Cubs with the front facing angry cub logo

please be tomahawk cap for the braves

Archived