NFL White Out

MG helmets

not bad at all, any way to go around the stupid one helmet rule I'm all for. fan of the cowboys and retro pats looks, maybe debut some whiteout jerseys too? that'd be awesome. Good work all around!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I think it works for almost all of them. I love the Eagles, Rams and Chargers most.

The only one I don't think that works as is, is the Falcons. I think the colors on the helmet logo needs to be rearranged similar to what you did with the Eagles. And even though I think the Vikings and Broncos look good, I think they both can be improved coloring in the logos.

For example on the Falcons, replacing the outer silver with black, replacing the current black with red, and replacing the current red with silver.

st__louis_aces_player_sig___tom_davis_by_verasthebrujah-d9w1l6u.jpg

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_minor_by_verasthebrujah-dbd786h.jpg.04fb6ee08e3d6de5abf371b4fd8bf0bf.jpgmiami_suns_sig_by_verasthebrujah-da7emd5.jpg

Great work - I think thursday nights should be 'Color Rush' v 'White Out' with one small caveat that wouldn't happen with Roger Goodell in charge; same color helmets as the rest of the uniform on the color rush team eg. Bills would have had a red helmet against the Jets.

I agree that some work better than others, but the ones that do work, look outstanding; Philly, Dallas and LA. Some look better than they should do: Steelers, Giants, Saints and Texans; and some, to be fair look a bit odd (mainly because you're used to seeing the teams in question with dark helmets!) - Vikings, Ravens, Browns and Washington.

Might be an idea for a concept post 'White Out' v 'Color Rush'???!!!

im actually surprised at how much i like almost all of these. just a couple questions though. 1. why change the titans logo and remove the stripes when they already have a white helmet? 2. why change the chargers logo color when they already have a white helmet? 3. can we not, for the love of god, please, ever just give the cardinals a red facemask?

7 minutes ago, RedFalcon7 said:

im actually surprised at how much i like almost all of these. just a couple questions though. 1. why change the titans logo and remove the stripes when they already have a white helmet? 2. why change the chargers logo color when they already have a white helmet? 3. can we not, for the love of god, please, ever just give the cardinals a red facemask?

All just personal preferences. I think the sword logo is stronger and the charger bolt just matches the mask color. And I just like the Cards grey mask. 

Archived