NFL Special Rivalry Uniforms (In Mach Speed) AFC EAST

Jacobseye

Before my "What if" scenario series came around. I tried to do a mix of NFL and the NBA's Hardwood Classics. It was not that successful, but I am going to try something different. The Scenarios are going to be on hold for a while, but hey, they might come back someday if this project is a flop,if this does well down the road,we might be getting into colleges.

But now, lets start off with the AFC East

NYJVs Miami.png

New York Jets:Influence: Italian-American: I experimented with this A LOT. I originally was going to use Kelly green, But then I decided to color it like the Italian soccer team, then I decide that Varsity Numbers just wouldn't cut it. I also decided to use a green trim. I also used the plane from their first logo. and for the shoulder, I went with a silhouette of the Empire State Building

Reason Why: The New York Metro area has a HUGE Italian-American Population

Miami Dolphins:Influence: Miami Vice: I was originally going to keep the orange, but the Miami Vice color scheme was too hard to pass up on. I also removed the sunburst from the dolphin logo and there is a palm tree on the shoulder.

Reason Why:Though the popular 80s crime show is no more. It is still one of the most influential shows ever.

BUFVSNE.png

Buffalo Bills: Influence: The Iroquois Confederacy:this will probably need approval from the tribes, but the helmet looks great. What I did was model it after the Iroquois flag, and put it on helmets and pants

Reason Why: Buffalo, when you think of it, is technically upstate NY, but none of the five nations settle where Buffalo is today. But at the end of the day, It is still Upstate.

New England Patriots:Influence: The Old American Flag: I put the numbers in the 13 stars, And the only place you get to see Flying Elvis is the above the front numbers

Reason Why:Sure Betsy Ross was from Philadelphia, But Boston Is the Cradle of Democracy.

NFC EAST IS NEXT

Archived