2016-17 Soccer/fotball Concepts (Tottenham added)

Djruggs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Carlos Pérez said:

The concepts, are great but... You can't put white on a Barcelona uniform, it's like the Lakers wearing green or the Dodgers orange&black. But I have to admit white works great with Barcelona, it's just the Real Madrid thing.

Agree with this point. White + Barça is "?" but the color matches well.

53 minutes ago, Djruggs said:

Personally, I'm a believer that every team, no matter the sport should have a whit set of uniforms. Along with this, I hate non team color uniform sets.

the thing is though is that barcelona can not have a white kit, like it just cannot happen and even in concepts it shouldn't happen. If you wanted to still have a set in team colors maybe have a red kit or teal or orange, the colors have been used for barca before

As for Real Madrid Home and Away are fine, simple and classic, can't complain. but the third kit is kinda pointless, there is no reason to have two white kits, maybe make a yellow kit if you want to use that color or maybe a red, purple, or black kit.

Overall tip: trying to only use colors of the team is good and you should try to stick to that, but its not a bad thing to sometimes give the team a crazy third kit, thats kinda the point of third kits to be abnormal and crazy

49 minutes ago, Djruggs said:

Believe it or not, they are both the official fonts. I have not stretched any font.

Nah, I've seen the fonts on the jerseys and you either got a crappy font or when you enlarged the numbers you didn't keep them proportional, the fonts are to long and thin especially the barca font, you should go back and fix it or if it's the font then maybe you might just have to go with a different one

5 hours ago, hendocfc said:

I actually liked Real Madrid's white "sash" kit lol maybe you could keep it in the set as a "Champions League" shirt like BVB do? It's kind of redundant,but it's a concept series,not real life!

disagree, also the white kit with the blue sash may as well be a LA Galaxy kit

Archived