Djruggs

2016-17 Soccer/fotball Concepts (Tottenham added)

Staring off with Barcelona, I decided to play around with them, nothing crazy, but I think it's different enough to call a concept. Please leave any suggestions for teams as I want to make as many concepts as possible

Barca Front.pngBarca Back.png

Barca Front Away.pngBarca Back Away.png

Barca Front 3.pngBarca Back 3.png

Waiting for another works. Good job for Barça. (Agree with OliverP. about the number and name font.)

The concepts, are great but... You can't put white on a Barcelona uniform, it's like the Lakers wearing green or the Dodgers orange&black. But I have to admit white works great with Barcelona, it's just the Real Madrid thing.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Pérez said:

The concepts, are great but... You can't put white on a Barcelona uniform, it's like the Lakers wearing green or the Dodgers orange&black. But I have to admit white works great with Barcelona, it's just the Real Madrid thing.

Agree with this point. White + Barça is "?" but the color matches well.

I really like the hole and third kit, maybe on the third kit make the shorts yellow and the socks red to fit with the Nike vapor look, for the away kit I would make the third kit the away kit and scrap the white barca kit

Well, the local concept looks alright, but it's kind of the same that the actual one. The second, you can try with a camel colour or something like that instead of Real Madrid white. And about the third one, its nice, but nothing special. Nice work anyway.

Personally, I'm a believer that every team, no matter the sport should have a whit set of uniforms. Along with this, I hate non team color uniform sets.

Anyway, here is Real Madrid, once again, simple, but I tried to do something with their thirds, let me know if it works or not. Also, some team suggestions would be nice.

Real Madrid Front.pngReal Madrid Back.png

Real Madrid Front Away.pngReal Madrid Back Away.pngReal Madrid Front 3.pngReal Madrid Back 3.png

53 minutes ago, Djruggs said:

Personally, I'm a believer that every team, no matter the sport should have a whit set of uniforms. Along with this, I hate non team color uniform sets.

the thing is though is that barcelona can not have a white kit, like it just cannot happen and even in concepts it shouldn't happen. If you wanted to still have a set in team colors maybe have a red kit or teal or orange, the colors have been used for barca before

As for Real Madrid Home and Away are fine, simple and classic, can't complain. but the third kit is kinda pointless, there is no reason to have two white kits, maybe make a yellow kit if you want to use that color or maybe a red, purple, or black kit.

Overall tip: trying to only use colors of the team is good and you should try to stick to that, but its not a bad thing to sometimes give the team a crazy third kit, thats kinda the point of third kits to be abnormal and crazy

12 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

also numbers are still stretched

Believe it or not, they are both the official fonts. I have not stretched any font.

49 minutes ago, Djruggs said:

Believe it or not, they are both the official fonts. I have not stretched any font.

Nah, I've seen the fonts on the jerseys and you either got a crappy font or when you enlarged the numbers you didn't keep them proportional, the fonts are to long and thin especially the barca font, you should go back and fix it or if it's the font then maybe you might just have to go with a different one

I made some adjustments and played around with Barca's font, as well as came up with two new sets. Hope these are better.

Barca Front.pngBarca Back.png

Barca Front Away.pngBarca Back Away.png

Barca Front 3.pngBarca Back 3.png

Real Madrid Front 3.pngReal Madrid Back 3.png

I actually liked Real Madrid's white "sash" kit lol maybe you could keep it in the set as a "Champions League" shirt like BVB do? It's kind of redundant,but it's a concept series,not real life!

5 hours ago, hendocfc said:

I actually liked Real Madrid's white "sash" kit lol maybe you could keep it in the set as a "Champions League" shirt like BVB do? It's kind of redundant,but it's a concept series,not real life!

disagree, also the white kit with the blue sash may as well be a LA Galaxy kit

For United I would like to see different designs for each jersey but overall they are three solid kits no complaints good job

Im getting an LA Galaxy vibe from the Real third kits