NHL Color Rush // A Brass Project

Brass

1 hour ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

I get your argument, but teams that limit themselves to only the "official" colors, religiously, are laughable. If your color scheme is anything and white, using black, sparingly, to add to the design, is totally fine. If you can make it work without, great, but there's no harm in it.

Conversely, you have teams that force every color into the jersey. It's fine to have a minor logo color not represented.

From strictly a design stand point, black has no place in the concept that was posted.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

4 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

I get your argument, but teams that limit themselves to only the "official" colors, religiously, are laughable. If your color scheme is anything and white, using black, sparingly, to add to the design, is totally fine. If you can make it work without, great, but there's no harm in it.

Conversely, you have teams that force every color into the jersey. It's fine to have a minor logo color not represented.

Then why black? Why limit ourselves? Make it purple, green, grey, blue, orange, indigo or even ecru!

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

5 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

But Detroit has never needed black to look good, and neither does this Detroit concept. Using anything but your official team colors doesn't make sense... I don't see the Preds wearing hot pink helmets. But then again, I thought it was laughable to use your official team colors... :rolleyes:

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Some of these are good, but a few just feel way too empty, without hem striping.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived