Pittsburgh steelers

Dobbs2315

3 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

I think I've figured out the meaning of your pathetic post.

These atrocious Steelers throwbacks make my eyes go wow every time I see them.

Image result for Steelers throwbacks

59795470.jpg

Can I be just like you? Can I too wonder as I wander? You seem like such a good dude, and smart too.

9 hours ago, O.C.D said:

Can I be just like you? Can I too wonder as I wander? You seem like such a good dude, and smart too.

tumblr_n0ui6cS3bb1rwfctbo1_400.gif

"I wanna walk like you, talk like you-ou-ou-ouuuu"

In all seriousness though, I don't know if I should take your comment as sarcasm or as a compliment, but you made my day regardless :D 

9 hours ago, SoxSteeler said:

I don't mind them personally but i'm a fan of the team. You gotta admit they're better than these.

Foster.png

Good grief, are those Baltimore unis? Yeah, those are pretty bad.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

38 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I hate to contribute to this thread, but no.  Those are Pittsburgh Steelers throwbacks to the 1930s, worn in 1994 for the league's 75th celebration.  

Whoops. I thought that crest had something to do with Baltimore, but I guess I was wrong. Needless to say they are just ugly.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

31 minutes ago, ZionEagle said:

Whoops. I thought that crest had something to do with Baltimore, but I guess I was wrong. Needless to say they are just ugly.

The ones i posted are the inaugural 1933 uniforms(throwbacks of course), the ones you posted are 1934s. I thought you were joking about them being baltimores.  

2 minutes ago, SoxSteeler said:

The ones i posted are the inaugural 1933 uniforms(throwbacks of course), the ones you posted are 1934s. I thought you were joking about them being baltimores.  

No it was a stupid mistake on my part. I just thought I had seen that shield somewhere and the first thing that came to my mind was Baltimore for some reason.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

Archived