Sign in to follow this  
the heat suck

Eagles Logo Edit

An edit that combines the colors of the Eagles, old and new. I think I'm one of the only people who actually like the dark green.

IMG_2267.JPG

This looks good, but the two shades of green don't really mesh well. I would swap the gray feathers with the dark green, that way they are separated some.

So after tweaking it a bit, I figured this would be best. The Midnight Green transitioning into the Kelly Green look great to me, and the Silver outline makes it look a bit more solid.

IMG_2269.JPG

I actually prefer your first version to your second.. I think you could pull it off.. I'd be interested to see the uniforms..

Here's the secondary and wordmark logos.

IMG_2275.JPG

IMG_2276.JPG

Now I got a little lazy on the uniforms, because I'm on an iPad and have no access to an editing program, other than Sketchbook. 

IMG_2278.JPG

1 hour ago, the heat suck said:

Now I got a little lazy on the uniforms, because I'm on an iPad and have no access to an editing program, other than Sketchbook. 

IMG_2278.JPG

Hey you can actually do a lot with sketchbook. That's what I use, and I'm still able to make decent jerseys.

And these still look good though! Just maybe ditch the kelly green numbers on the midnight jerseys. There's not a whole lot of contrast there...

So here's all the uniforms. I changed the numbers on the home set, and made new jerseys and Color Rush uniforms.

IMG_2278.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG

IMG_2280.JPG

Oops! I uploaded the wrong home/away uniforms. Here's the right ones.

IMG_2281.JPG

I like it -- I'm actually a big fan of the midnight green -- I'm a lifelong Eagles fan and I never liked the kelly green that much... I prefer the white numbers on the home uniforms. I would put a white outline around the green numbers -- it's very difficult to see the green numbers at a distance.