Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arizona Cardinals

I tried to simplify their overly modern yet dated look. I went with a starburst pattern on the sleeve from the flag of Arizona. I know I'm not the first person to do this, but I think it is a nice homage to the flag on their sleeve from their past jerseys.  I replaced the dated-looking gray facemask with a new white one to streamline the look. I'm not a huge fan of the black jersey, but I included it because at least they have black in their color scheme. I included a fauxback based off of the 1925 Chicago Cardinals NFL Championship season

Arizona Cardinals Home.pngArizona Cardinals Home 1.pngArizona Cardinals Away.pngArizona Cardinals Away 1.pngArizona Cardinals Alternate.pngArizona Cardinals Throwback.png

Atlanta Falcons

Okay time for another team with what used to be a modern look that has aged terribly. I am not a fan of the mostly black logo on the black helmet. It just gets lost. However, I am a big fan of the red throwback helmets because the logo pops well. So I used the helmet striping throughout the uniform to try and create a more uniform err... uniform. I went with white instead of silver because I feel like they need to be different from the Georgia Bulldogs. I was thinking that the helmet would have a satin finish, sort of like this.

Atlanta Falcons Home.pngAtlanta Falcons Home 1.pngAtlanta Falcons Away.pngAtlanta Falcons Away 2.pngAtlanta Falcons Alternate.pngAtlanta Falcons Alternate 2.png

These are great! Love the template too, I doubt you have it in psd but if you do I'd like if you could send that my way.

Both looks are very strong though, really love the fauxback for the Cardinals and I could see the Falcons doing something like this especially after the release of the Color Rush uniforms, looking forward to the rest of the teams.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Baltimore Ravens

I don't have many qualms with the Ravens current look. I feel like their helmet could use a purple/black flake. I tried to incorporate the helmet striping into the jersey and the pants. I also, tried to emphasize the gold more too. 

Baltimore Ravens Home.pngBaltimore Ravens Home 2.pngBaltimore Ravens Away.pngBaltimore Ravens Away 2.pngBaltimore Ravens Alternate.pngBaltimore Ravens Alternate 2.png

Buffalo Bills

I'm a big fan of the Bills current look. However I feel like a blue facemask looks far superior to the gray. I also switched around some colors on the stripes to create more uniformity. A number font meant to match this logo was used instead of a plain block. Added a red alternate too.

Buffalo Bills Home.pngBuffalo Bills Away.pngBuffalo Bills Away 1.pngBuffalo Bills Alternate.png

Take the scratch marks off the Panthers stripes and numbers and it'll work for me. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• 3 months later...

Chicago Bears

Didn't do much to my beloved Bears, as they have one of the best looks in the league already in my opinion. Brought back the rare all white uniforms as the main away uniforms. Added the old orange alternate back into the mix and kept the throwback. (You can tell I made these a while ago. Matt Forte :( )

Chicago Bears Home.pngChicago Bears Away.png

Chicago Bears Away 1.pngChicago Bears Alternate.pngChicago Bears Throwback.png

Cincinnati Bengals

Since the last concept was so boring, here's a more exciting one. For the Bengals I decided to focus on orange since you know...tigers are orange. No more white pants. I'm not too sure if this is too close to the Browns now, but I made this anyways. I tried to update their look and make it less clunky. Threw in the throwback for funsies.

Cincinnati Bengals Home.pngCincinnati Bengals Home 2.pngCincinnati Bengals Away.pngCincinnati Bengals Away 2.pngCincinnati Bengals Alternate.pngCincinnati Bengals Alternate 2.pngCincinnati Bengals Throwback.png

I like everything about your bengals concept except for the white stripe on the shoulder of the black and orange jerseys. Other than that one nitpick, it's really good.

Also I really appreciate that you chose to go with an orange home jersey.

14 hours ago, Chapeeko said:

Chicago Bears

Didn't do much to my beloved Bears, as they have one of the best looks in the league already in my opinion. Brought back the rare all white uniforms as the main away uniforms. Added the old orange alternate back into the mix and kept the throwback. (You can tell I made these a while ago. Matt Forte :( )

Chicago Bears Home.pngChicago Bears Away.pngChicago Bears Away 1.pngChicago Bears Alternate.pngChicago Bears Throwback.png

This is well done but why did you ditch the white-topped socks for the navy pants? I can go either way with which socks the Bears should wear when they go all-white, but they need white socks for the navy pants.

Archived