Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

2 minutes ago, MBurmy said:

On behalf of the Continental Conference, we extend an invitation to Delmarva University and the Delmarva Anglers to become the sixth team therein...do you accept, @ItDoesntMatter?

I would be honored.

2 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

@ItDoesntMatterThanks for fixing that. The script logo is just beautiful, but your other logos seem lacking in comparison. Maybe thicken the outlines for one, and choose a different font. I think it would be cool if you did a fisherman mascot, but I understand that might be out of your comfort zone. But it looks promising.

2 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

@ItDoesntMatter That script is gorgeous, but i'll echo zion and say the rest of the set just needs a little bit of work. Either no outlines and thicker letters, or thicker outlines. A lot of promise here though don't get discouraged!

Thanks for your feedback. I'm working on a new set of logos as we speak. I believe the primary logo is done, so I'll send it over to make sure it gets on the map.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I got to get in on here... 

Name of University: White Bear Lake University

Nicknames: Manitous 

Colors: Sky Blue, Brown, and Orange

I still need to work on logos, but I do have some ideas. I just wanted to get this out here as an application...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

41 minutes ago, Steelman said:

I'll be in any conference, whatever works best. But I definitely created Quad City College for those huge Midwestern rivalries, so whichever conference alignment best suits that idea.

Since you want rivalries, I recommend joining the NAC and @MontyK17 will join the MCC. 

Love the idea of prestige points. I don't have soccer (yet) so I guess better all around teams for me ^_^ I agree with @Bruins that a CFP would be needed (4 teams should be good) and Bowl Games could be cool. I guess then we would need a ranking system, maybe a top 10 since there aren't that many teams. 

Basketball, definitely something like March Madness. Have maybe the best 16 (or 32 if we have enough colleges) battle it out. 

6 hours ago, ~Bear said:

We have a lot of schools. Do the schools in the "Northwest States" (Minnesota and west to Oregon, including Alaska, no south of Denver) want to create the Midwest-Cascadia Conference (MCC)? Each designer would work in a council system, representing their school, in deciding scheduling rules and expansion. 

The elligble schools (so far) would be (according to locations):

Portland Tech (in)

Alaska-Juneau State University (in)

University of the Iron @Chapeeko

University if Spokane @Rldeepcove

Rainer Tacoma University (in)

University of Northern Minnesota @ODUMonarchs

Great Falls University @Dalex

University of Central Colorado (in)

(total of 8)

If you guys agree to create a conference and think we should invite other colleges, I say majority rules. 

I would gladly accept an invite to the MCC 

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

Top 10 is perfect, as is a 4 team CFB playoff. I also like the idea of a 32 team March Madness, with the second round being a sweet sixteen. Would there be a reward for the Chamionship team?

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

5 hours ago, Davidellias said:

I'd like to propose a conference called the North American Conference Compromising of the schools in the Great Lakes and the South.

1. College of Oak Ridge German Shepards @Davidellias

2. West Mississippi Bandits @RevNet

3. Waxahachie State Buffaloes @ColeJ

4. DeSoto Armadillos @ZionEagle

5. Norman Horns @Rebelball24

6. Las Cruces Coyotes @poiper2

Lakes

1. Great Lakes University Sailors @TheLogoManiac13

2. Rogers Clark Badgers @gswansea

3. Lansing University Bears @spartan lover-

4. Quad City College Lions @Steelman

5. @bucknut42's TBD school in Northern Indiana

6.  @RTI's TBD Memphis School.

What ya guys think?

UPDATING: @RTI, @Raptorman415, @ZEGH82 I'm officially inviting you to the NAC. Do you all wish to accept?

If Anyone else wants to accept, let me know by PM.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

4 minutes ago, Bruins said:

Top 10 is perfect, as is a 4 team CFB playoff. I also like the idea of a 32 team March Madness, with the second round being a sweet sixteen. Would there be a reward for the Chamionship team?

Maybe they get +3 prestige for the next season? Bragging rights is pretty nice too though. 

1 minute ago, Bruins said:

Could we possibly reward a prestige point to the winner to put towards their lowest sport so they can build an athletic program over time 

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

5 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Maybe they get +3 prestige for the next season? Bragging rights is pretty nice too though. 

I like the prestige idea, but I think there needs to be a rule that you can't apply those points towards the team that won. Otherwise, a team that wins a lot is more likely to keep winning.

Name of University: Blue Mountain State University

Nicknames: Mountain Goats

Colors: Blue, Orange, White

blue-mountain-state-5.jpg

2 minutes ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

Name of University: Blue Mountain State University

Nicknames: Mountain Goats

Colors: Blue, Orange, White

Blue Mountain State Goats / BMS Goats

:wub: I always appreciate your wonderful contributions around here Chris!

Just now, ~Bear said:

MCC intervention!

We have another Oregon school. If @chrisCLEMENT is interested, do we bump the number of teams up to 9?

Look up Blue Mountains state Bear haha

4 minutes ago, ODUMonarchs said:

Could we possibly reward a prestige point to the winner to put towards their lowest sport so they can build an athletic program over time 

2 minutes ago, ItDoesntMatter said:

I like the prestige idea, but I think there needs to be a rule that you can't apply those points towards the team that won. Otherwise, a team that wins a lot is more likely to keep winning.

7 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Yeah, I think that works perfectly. Maybe the winning team would lose 1 prestige and distribute 3 points to whatever other sports they want? Plus yeah, to say you the won the SCAA Championship is freakin' sweet by itself.

Looks like Portland State has an even bigger rival on their hands @chrisCLEMENT. Those should be some interesting matches.

And in the spirit of celebrating the MCC, I made a logo I think might be cool for the Conference, what do you think?

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

8 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

:wub: I always appreciate your wonderful contributions around here Chris!

Look up Blue Mountains state Bear haha

If its okay with everyone, I would actually like to participate with BMS. Marty Daniels has already signed a contract extension, and we have brought back former players Radon Randle, Alex Moran, and Thad Castle to be Assistant Coaches.

4 minutes ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

If its okay with everyone, I would actually like to participate with BMS. 

Unfortunately I would have to reject that idea, I stated in the intro these teams had to be 100% original. However we'd love to have to have you on board otherwise Chris!

*Ah you little rugrat you. 

3 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

Unfortunately I would have to reject that idea, I stated in the intro these teams had to be 100% original. However we'd love to have to have you on board otherwise Chris!

Yeah, I only was going to participate if I could run BMS. Truth be told, I was going to create my own logo so the content would've still been original. But I understand your reasoning. Have fun with this gents! 

*As "All By Myself" plays softly in the background* And suddenly Oregon felt a lot more empty to PTU... Maybe this town really was too big for the two of them...

Lz5f6vZ.png

Archived