Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After =the moratorium on new schools, here's the layout for the Continental Conference (sans divisions for now).

ACCEPTED INVITATION

Boston State Fightin' Irish (Boston, MA) (@KINGCHANCELLOR)

Delmarva Anglers (Exmore, VA) (@ItDoesntMatter)

Divine Mercy Rays (Stockbridge, MA) (@MBurmy)

Grand Island Tech Rapids (Grand Island, NY) (@llfhockey)

Hudson Valley State Bluebirds (White Plains, NY) (@JH42XCC)

New England Rebels (Boston, MA) (@XenonDesigns)

Northeastern New York Bulls (Watertown, NY) @LA_Angels

CONDITIONALLY APPROVED, PENDING LOGO PACKAGE

Shelby Hogs (Shelby, NC) (@ZEGH82)

bYhYmxh.png

7 minutes ago, KINGCHANCELLOR said:

I tried my hand for a Conference Logo and I accept the Continental Conf invitation: JwE3xW3.jpg

Maybe you could try incorporating thirteen stars assuming that you're  basing this off of the thirteen colonies.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

I'm back with updated logos, as well as an updated presentation. I simplified the primary by thickening the outline and removing the letters (I totally scratched the DMV idea because it kept reminding me of Department of Motor Vehicles, which is not something I want to be reminded of). I made a new secondary featuring a fisherman on a boat, and used a simple, script-like D as the tertiary (mainly for use on baseball caps and such). The script stays the same. Let me know what you think.Delmarva University Logo Presentation.png

A closeup of the secondary:

Delmarva University Secondary Logo.png

@KINGCHANCELLOR I would like it more if the C's nested a little better. Also, what would it look like with just the C's and the stars?

6 minutes ago, ItDoesntMatter said:

I'm back with updated logos, as well as an updated presentation. I simplified the primary by thickening the outline and removing the letters (I totally scratched the DMV idea because it kept reminding me of Department of Motor Vehicles, which is not something I want to be reminded of). I made a new secondary featuring a fisherman on a boat, and used a simple, script-like D as the tertiary (mainly for use on baseball caps and such). The script stays the same. Let me know what you think.

Delmarva University Logo Presentation.png

A closeup of the secondary:

Delmarva University Secondary Logo (1).png

@KINGCHANCELLOR I would like it more if the C's nested a little better. Also, what would it look like with just the C's and the stars?

BEAUTIFUL!  A great set for one of UDM's rivals.

And you're right about that...we'd need a "CC-stars" logo for the uniforms.

bYhYmxh.png

Hey Everyone... Sorry about the delay. I whipped this up as my initial release of West Tennessee State University (WTSU)

Name of University: West Tennessee State University

Nickname: Copperheads

Location (City, State): Memphis, TN

Colors: Gold, Metallic Gold, Old Gold, Red, Black & White

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 3.41.38 PM.png

aZogIyu.pngfXsuJwP.png

Just now, Bruins said:

looking really good, although the fishing line might become invisible on a smaller scale

Yeah, I noticed that. That's the main reason why I included the larger version. I did make it slightly thicker, though. I think it helps.

I came  up with this simple design for the eastern conference which I would rename Pacific Conference. the top of the shield represents the mountains standing nearby the pacific while the light blue part represents the pacific itself. The three stars stand for the three main identities of the conference: the south with California and Nevada, the center with the cascadian region and the true north with Canada and Alaska.

Hope you enjoy it!

pc.png

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Name of University: Hudson Valley State University

Nickname: Bluebirds

Location (City, State): White Plains, NY

Colors: Navy Blue, Orange, White

This is all I have for logos:

jDXcC6r.png

YOZXkBG.png?1

What about if to choose the NCAA logo we just count the number of likes of the NCAA posted logos? It seems like a easy manner to choose instead of having a poll...

12 likes for Spanna65's logo

5 likes for Chapeeko's logo

4 likes for RTI's logo

2 likes for Bruins' logo

I'm counting also posts with like expressions about the logos

I will update the numbers every 12 hours until we choose the logo. If you particolary like one of the works let its designer know!

You can find the logos around page 10

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Archived