Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

8 minutes ago, Pulv! said:

What about if to choose the NCAA logo we just count the number of likes of the NCAA posted logos? It seems like a easy manner to choose instead of having a poll...

in that case, @Spanna65 blows it out of the water with 12 likes, good choice

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bruins said:

in that case, @Spanna65 blows it out of the water with 12 likes, good choice

For the moment yes, maybe we should wait some time so all can see the logos and give their casts.

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

27 minutes ago, Pulv! said:

What about if to choose the NCAA logo we just count the number of likes of the NCAA posted logos? It seems like a easy manner to choose instead of having a poll...

12 likes for Spanna65's logo

5 likes for Chapeeko's logo

3 likes for RTI's logo

I will update the numbers every 12 hours until we choose the logo. If you particolary like one of the works let its designer know!

You can find the logos around page 10

I voted for all three because they all look amazing. Perhaps the Commish should have final say.

6 minutes ago, Bruins said:

not to be that guy, but i did make some too

oops, sorry...I'll add you to the list

I also voted for more than one, but i'm assuming everyone is not...

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Some additional stuff i had hanging around......

xQWFcsO.png

NENY Rally Shirts (Given away at most big games)

rqgSFlB.png

Rivalry Rally Shirts (Only given away against games against Grand Island)

and finally a VERY early CONCEPTUAL PHASE football field

V8FpPxJ.png

SIG.png

3 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Which conference plan are we going with?

I think we are going with Chapeeko map division but with different names than east, west, north and south conference...

Pacific, North American and Continental conferences, the south conference name is still missing.

Little update, I lightened up the color scheme

pc.png

@Pulv! That's what I thought. In that case, I guess the Lakes name could be used unless the NAC is the size of two conferences. 

Someone might want want to make a poll (in the poll section) to vote on conference alignment. 

7 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

In that case, I guess the Lakes name could be used unless the NAC is the size of two conferences.

Thought the same...Maybe it's really time we start a poll for conferences names because the allignment is sadly pretty blocked up in the one Chapeeko kindly highlighted as there are areas with plenty of schools and then isolated ones.

Sorry, I might have misunderstood your words. By alignment of conferences were you meaning how to group schools in them or how to group conferences?

18 minutes ago, Davidellias said:

@gswansea, That look nice but I got bad news, the conference is called the North American Conference. The Lakes division was merely a geographic divider like the SEC West or Big Ten East.

I personally think we should just have a Lakes conference because of how many schools would qualify for it

36 minutes ago, Pulv! said:

Sorry, I might have misunderstood your words. By alignment of conferences were you meaning how to group schools in them or how to group conferences?

How to group conferences (i.e. Chapeeko's map or the three way jumble we have going right now). 

Okay, that was the last college to be entered. I'll put that up in the title of the topic.

So here's what I think we have so far for conferences,

Continental- Northeastern US

Pacific- California, Southwestern US, Alaska

Lakes- Great Lakes Area

And then one more unnamed conference for the Southern US. 

I think we're in a pretty good place right now, let's finalize and get the league logo settled now that we're at capacity for members.

Archived