Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

Name of University: Wyoming State University

Nickname: Crazy 8's

Colors: Orange, Brown, White

Figure I'd have fun with the name. Wyoming's state sport is rodeo. From Wikipedia:
"In the American tradition the rider must stay atop the bucking bull for eight full seconds to count as a qualified ride. The rider tightly fastens one hand to the bull with a long braided rope. It is a risky sport and has been called "the most dangerous eight seconds in sports."

WyoSt1.png

WyoSt.png

spacer.png

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Pulv! said:

Are we going to have a special  place where to put SCAA logo and  the conference one or is it up to each team? For example top right chest for the conference and back down the collar for the SCAA logo...

I was thinking right chest for conference, and back of Helmet for league logo mandatory.

43 minutes ago, NDFreek said:

Name of University: Wyoming State University

Nickname: Crazy 8's

Colors: Orange, Brown, White

Figure I'd have fun with the name. Wyoming's state sport is rodeo. From Wikipedia:
"In the American tradition the rider must stay atop the bucking bull for eight full seconds to count as a qualified ride. The rider tightly fastens one hand to the bull with a long braided rope. It is a risky sport and has been called "the most dangerous eight seconds in sports."

WyoSt1.png

WyoSt.png

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we can fit your team in right now! We just got alignment settled, but you'll be first in line for expansion teams! One thing I'd say is "crazy eights" instead of "crazy 8's"

Name of University: University of Salt Lake

Nickname: Snowmen

Location (City, State): Salt Lake City, Utah

Colors: Ice Blue, Grey Blue, White

Main Logo.png

Secondary Logo.png

Colours.png

Founded in 1983, the University of Salt Lake was originally founded with a focus on the academic side of college. The results of this focus didn't pay off until the early 90's, when large groups of students started to graduate with high level degrees. This bought along more funding for the school, allowing for facilities for sport to be established, with the focus on Hockey, Football, Baseball and Basketball, both male and female. The college's teams were originally called the Snow, but as popularity rose and the team started to win spectators and the college announcers at football games began to call the team the Snowmen, often referencing their incredible skill in games with snow on the field. The name stuck and during a the last college-wide rebrand, the name was adopted for all the college's sports teams, with a snowman as the mascot. ULS have yet to find major success, but are a crowd favourite in any snow-ridden match. 

I haven't added any team specific logos yet, but as concepts for the various sports come out, they will come too.

I9SoMSI.png

29308567630_9f30c1e63c_o.png

chi2.png

40136204761_246372f921_c.jpg 

1 hour ago, Pulv! said:

Are we going to have a special  place where to put SCAA logo and  the conference one or is it up to each team? For example top right chest for the conference and back down the collar for the SCAA logo...

49 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

I was thinking right chest for conference, and back of Helmet for league logo mandatory.

This sounds good, I think if all of the logos were put on the uniform it would be to cluttered, but the conference logo on the jersey and the SCAA logo on the helmet will work well

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

I'll be away on sea for some days, so if you don't get news from me about my football unis it's ok. I'll post them as soon as I get home(in the best case sunday evening).

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

I've been helping out @TheHealthiestScratch make a team, and he has everything ready but won't post because you aren't allowing any more teams. My question is, since he posted his original intent to make a university way before we put the cap on the teams, would he be able to get in?

I believe he would be in the Continental conference.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Alright guys. I will try and upload both of my files soon, preferably in black and white for non photoshop users or in the psd format that it's currently in for easy adaptation to your team's colours. If somebody wanted to convertit to svg, that too would be great.

7 hours ago, ODUMonarchs said:

This looks good to me! Poor MCC got squashed in conference realignment but I'm glad all the institutions found new homes.

@Spanna65 is there a way you can share the file for the SCAA logo so each college can apply their colors too it?

@gswansea I like the Lakes Conference logos. The only thing I would add is a mark that would fit better on a uniform like the "C" logo from the Continental conference

Here is an updated secondary logo with each team's colors.  I'm just guessing on White Bear Lake's colors based on the information given.

LC2.png

Name of University: East Bay University

Nickname: Baysiders

Colors: Green, Silver, Black

The Storyline: East Bay University Baysiders are a good powerhouse in California with a Vocal Drill Team that went through by winning the nationals beating out SCAA and NCAA Schools in Orlando as well as a Top Football Program, a Top Baseball Program, a Top Basketball Program and a Top Ice Hockey Program in the Bay Area compared to Cal and Stanford

(I Didn't do the Logo, But i Need to make a Request, so it's coming.)

10 minutes ago, athleticsfan2k8 said:

Name of University: East Bay University

Nickname: Baysiders

Colors: Green, Silver, Black

The Storyline: East Bay University Baysiders are a good powerhouse in California with a Vocal Drill Team that went through by winning the nationals beating out SCAA and NCAA Schools in Orlando as well as a Top Football Program, a Top Baseball Program, a Top Basketball Program and a Top Ice Hockey Program in the Bay Area compared to Cal and Stanford

(I Didn't do the Logo, But i Need to make a Request, so it's coming.)

I don't think Sleuth is accepting more colleges at the moment.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Archived