Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a terrible logo designer, and I don't really have a whole lot of time to mess around to try and make a logo for WBLU, so I'm officially dropping out of the SLCAA... Unless someone could help me with logos :D DM if you want to...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

@Bigart78 LOVE the redesign!

BTW, one of the teams which was gonna join the Continental Conference backed out (the team who was gonna post a concept, but real life got in the way, as it often does)...so, have you thought some more about our invitation to join yet?

bYhYmxh.png

Delmarva Uniforms!

Road - Unity White:

Delmarva University Away Uniform.png

Home - Virginia Blue:

Delmarva Anglers Home Uniform.png

Alt 1 - Delaware Blue:

Delmarva University Alternate Uniform 1.png

Alt 2 - Maryland Gold:

Delmarva University Alternate Uniform 2.png

Note: The name on the last jersey was supposed to be Anthony, but I thought it was a bit too coincidental to have a player named Anthony who wore #7.

All elements are interchangeable - in fact, each of the combinations shown above are only worn once a season: the whiteout for a road game against a conference rival and each of the three colors on a home game designated as a state appreciation day. For all other games, at least the jersey and pants must be a different color. Helmets are usually (but not always) worn with the same color pants to preserve striping continuity.

Hello members of the SCAA. I hate to say this, but the Shelby Hogs, the Gaffney Peaches, and any other idea I might've had during this concept are going to be scratched out. I don't have time to work on the teams due to my schoolwork and I'm behind everybody else. If it was summer, it would be different. Thank you for the chance and hopefully I'll come back with a better concept. Thanks again.

8 hours ago, MBurmy said:

@Bigart78 LOVE the redesign!

BTW, one of the teams which was gonna join the Continental Conference backed out (the team who was gonna post a concept, but real life got in the way, as it often does)...so, have you thought some more about our invitation to join yet?

Sure I'm in! I'll add in the patches

On those two unis, I wanted to do something unique by putting black letters on so it wouldn't be legible unless you were close to the jersey. In real life, those would be collector's items for the kids or auctioned off, because they were different. I totally understand your critique though. :notworthy:

aZogIyu.pngfXsuJwP.png

Archived