Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will hopefully create a tradition and history of it's own. Traditional sports like Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, and Soccer could be included. However the amount of content for each university is up to the creator. Want to show off your college's womens lacrosse uniforms? Go right ahead!

Portland Tech unveiled their "City of Roses" Alternate today which is planned to be worn once a year during the first home game in October to celebrate not only Portland, or the "City of Roses", but also a slight nod to Breast Cancer Awareness Month, hence the pink.

Details:

- Uniform is all brown but spotlight is really on pink (numbering, sleeve stripes, facemark, rose accents, pioneer helmet logo)

- First Time The Pioneer logo gets recolored

- Rose accents on sleeves and rose on front of helmet

- City of Roses written on front of jersey

- Along with these jerseys, PTU also unveiled their new mascot, Perciville Thomas the Pioneer, or Percy for short (Percy Thomas, P.T., PTU)

IMG_3021.JPG

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

This is absolutely awesome. I probably just spent the last two hours of my life looking all this over. Great stuff from so many people.  It does seem a little unorganized however, you guys need to find a way to better display everything but keep up the hard work. 

I'd also love to hire a few of you guys for my fantasy football league. We have a great website but some of our graphics could use some of you guys.

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

Alright here's my team.

Name: UofO Portland

Nickname: Reindeer

Colors: Dark green, Cornell red, Cream

Sports: Men: Football, basketball, golf

Women: Basketball, golf

With a campus located in downtown Portland, Oregon, The University of Oregon in Portland was founded in 1956. Since then they've introduced five sports programs; Men and women's basketball, men and women's golf, and football. The football team was founded in 1957 immediately after the school opened. Since then it has had only one season at or above .500, and that season was the 1957 season when they went 1-1 beating only a community college. The basketball teams-which were introduced in 1956-have shown much more success, even making the postseason from time to time. However, the crowning jewel of UOP athletics is the men's golf squad who started playing in 1961 and have since won 8 championships. The women have added in 3 more.

I will post logos later tonight

39 minutes ago, Blazersfan38 said:

Alright here's my team.

Name: UofO Portland

Nickname: Reindeer

Colors: Dark green, Cornell red, Cream

Sports: Men: Football, basketball, golf

Women: Basketball, golf

With a campus located in downtown Portland, Oregon, The University of Oregon in Portland was founded in 1956. Since then they've introduced five sports programs; Men and women's basketball, men and women's golf, and football. The football team was founded in 1957 immediately after the school opened. Since then it has had only one season at or above .500, and that season was the 1957 season when they went 1-1 beating only a community college. The basketball teams-which were introduced in 1956-have shown much more success, even making the postseason from time to time. However, the crowning jewel of UOP athletics is the men's golf squad who started playing in 1961 and have since won 8 championships. The women have added in 3 more.

I will post logos later tonight

This rivalry needs to be INTENSE. PTU-UOP, let it commence

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Alright, without further adieu, the primary, alternate, and wordmark logos for the UofO Reindeer.

First up, the primary:

nYVE80DmsVyOdSk1f35zMmSM_0xjVVtErq9xyXZu

Alternate/Partial logo:

GogHcz-Sn3Ii28Nt7gPd5U3UqzhBL-9GsWMDiz-3

And finally, the wordmark logo:

gnLjGPAscNYrjljJj6VDXT5KTm3LCQ58E4xaxFEq

So there you have it. I obviously have no clue how to do any sort of graphic design, so I hope that wont be an issue.

I'll post some football uniforms in the next day or two.

Edit: I don't know if it is hard to tell from these pictures, but the inside of the logos that look white are actually cream.

Archived