sleuthpanther

Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

Recommended Posts

Thank you!  With that, here's how the Continental Conference lineup is looking right now:
 

CONTINENTAL CONFERENCE - ACCEPTED INVITATIONS

Boston State Fightin' Irish (Boston, MA) (@KINGCHANCELLOR)

Delmarva Anglers (Exmore, VA) (@ItDoesntMatter)

Divine Mercy Rays (Stockbridge, MA) (@MBurmy)

Grand Island Tech Rapids (Grand Island, NY) (@llfhockey)

Hershey WIldcats (Hershey, PA) (@TheHealthiestScratch & @ZionEagle)

Hudson Valley State Bluebirds (White Plains, NY) (@JH42XCC)

New England Rebels (Boston, MA) (@XenonDesigns)

Norfolk Shellbacks (Norfolk, VA) (@Bigart78)

Northeastern New York Bulls (Watertown, NY) (@LA_Angels)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Hersey, if your looking for a rivalry we will gladly be that team.

 

I need someone to compete against.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@JH42XCC considering we are geographically close, i propose a rivalry.... I also need someone to compete against :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lake Tahoe Tech is glad to present you their newest major sport program, LTT Soccer Team. The team was created in 1986 by Sydney Dunn, an sport entrepreneur from Carson City, one of the top supporters of the nomination of USA for 1994 football (yeah I mean soccer...) world cup.

 

ltt soccer home.png

 

ltt soccer crush.png

 

ltt foot alt 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pulv! said:

Lake Tahoe Tech is glad to present you their newest major sport program, LTT Soccer Team. The team was created in 1986 by Sydney Dunn, an sport entrepreneur from Carson City, one of the top supporters of the nomination of USA for 1994 football (yeah I mean soccer...) world cup.

 

ltt soccer home.png

 

ltt soccer crush.png

 

ltt foot alt 2.png

 

22 hours ago, #ConceptLeagues said:

30302292492_05366fb948_o.png

 

Rounding out Reno U Soccer...

I have an idea. I'll pm you in a sec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are Rogers Clark's Badger Nation uniforms to be worn once this year in the White River Classic vs. Vanderburgh:

rcpic6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we get a breakdown of all the teams in each conference.

 

I still dont know what conference im in or if I have been excepted. NOBODY has replied to me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't help you with what conference you're in, but I think this spreadsheet is still accurate regarding the current conferences and what teams are in which (although it doesn't look like UP-Hershey has been added yet - they are in the Continental Conference).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ItDoesntMatter said:

I can't help you with what conference you're in, but I think this spreadsheet is still accurate regarding the current conferences and what teams are in which (although it doesn't look like UP-Hershey has been added yet - they are in the Continental Conference).

Nor has Norfolk...and Shelby has dropped out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they want us the Pacific Conference has us. Revealing now (hopefully without technical problems) the full logo and number set along with all of our football unis for the 2016-17 season 

g4770.png

Unis.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ItDoesntMatter said:

I can't help you with what conference you're in, but I think this spreadsheet is still accurate regarding the current conferences and what teams are in which (although it doesn't look like UP-Hershey has been added yet - they are in the Continental Conference).

 

 

Yea Im not listed either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey pacific leadership can Seattle  thunderhawks join your Conference 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name of University: San Jose Tech

Nickname: Thunderheads

Location (City, State): San Jose, CA

Colors:

Pacific Teal: 0778B

Silver Green: 7F9695

Light Blue: CCDBDD

Conference: Pacific (Tentative)

 

Sports

Men: Football, Baseball Basketball, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Volleyball

Women: Softball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Soccer, Rugby

Co-Ed: Rallycross, Formula E*

(Programs will be partially based in shop program)

 

Facilities (if someone can do stadiums and or arenas that would be great.)

 

Football,Soccer,Rugby, Baseball/Softball: Hewlett-Packard Stadium (One game for Football will be played at Avaya Stadium) 

 

Basketball, Ice Hockey, Volleyball: Motorola Pavilion (One Game Each in SAP Center)

 

Co-Ed: HP Stadium lot

 

Apologize for not putting this info initially. Was figuring out logos so I forgot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Name of University: San Jose Tech

Nickname: Thunderheads

Location (City, State): San Jose, CA

Colors:

Pacific Teal: 0778B

Silver Green: 7F9695

Light Blue: CCDBDD

Conference: Pacific (Tentative)

 

Sports

Men: Football, Baseball Basketball, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Volleyball

Women: Softball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Soccer, Rugby

Co-Ed: Rallycross, Formula E*

(Programs will be partially based in shop program)

 

Facilities (if someone can do stadiums and or arenas that would be great.)

 

Football,Soccer,Rugby, Baseball/Softball: Hewlett-Packard Stadium (One game for Football will be played at Avaya Stadium) 

 

Basketball, Ice Hockey, Volleyball: Motorola Pavilion (One Game Each in SAP Center)

 

Co-Ed: HP Stadium lot

 

Apologize for not putting this info initially. Was figuring out logos so I forgot 

Is hp stadium  included with  baseball 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright guys, I finally got around to finishing Vanderburgh's Football uniforms. Without further ado, here we go!

 

Here's the home jersey:

Vanderburgh Home Jersey Jpeg.jpg

 

Here's the away jersey:

Vanderburgh Away Jersey Jpeg.jpg

 

And here's the alternate jersey, which would be worn for prime time games and the White River Classic against Rogers Clark. Apparently great minds think alike, because both @gswansea and I had the same idea to use metallic gold for the rivalry jerseys.

Vanderburgh Alternate Jpeg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.