Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

Here you have Lake Tahoe Tech mascot Kit the mountain man!

Constructive critic will be very much appreciated as I'm not really good with human logos

kit.png

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little update

kit.png

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

@Pulv! Already a whole let better, I'd add a little more to the back hair part but it looks great!

SCAAMap.png

Full25.png

I added in some more teams, if you haven't sent me a standalone primary you have not been added. I also made a larger conceptual map with plenty of space for new members. As you can tell us west-coasters have alot more fun with our logos :lol:

SerraLogoGrid.png

Serra also had a massive color overhaul in their identity, replacing brown with scarlet.

9 minutes ago, Bruins said:

this looks so awesome! west-coasters, lol. On a side note, i was wondering When exactly can we post our football unis?

Very, very soon. I was hoping to get a few more logos added/ straightened out, so maybe like a day or two? Wednesday at the latest.

3 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

I actually preferred Serra with brown instead of red. 

I was always split on using red or brown, and I thought brown would be a lot more unique so I just used it. Now that around 4 teams use brown, two others on the west coast, I decided to change it up a little bit.

@XenonDesigns I think it looks awesome, and switching it to the primary would be a good move!

Hey guys I love the idea of this and I want to dive in and have a little fun too, but my logo skills are completely lacking. I know it's a lot to ask, but does anyone think they could help me out with an identity? I was thinking the school would be The University of Pennsylvania at Hershey and they would be the Wildcats. That's all I got so far...

29 minutes ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

Hey guys I love the idea of this and I want to dive in and have a little fun too, but my logo skills are completely lacking. I know it's a lot to ask, but does anyone think they could help me out with an identity? I was thinking the school would be The University of Pennsylvania at Hershey and they would be the Wildcats. That's all I got so far...

Send me a PM and I'll be able to work on it Tuesday.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Well there is no time like the present to post my first concept. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Name of University: University of Northern Minnesota

Nickname: Moose

Colors: Forest Green, Maroon, Silver

BrandID-1_zpsl2xlnzjt.png

BrandID-2_zpsc8fjhz8p.png

BrandID-3_zps9g0ayfmt.png

BrandID-4_zpspcdvpkjm.png

Founded in 1914 as a private nondenominational school in International Falls, MN. An early powerhouse the Moose won DI National Championships in the schools main 3 sports, football, men's and women's ice hockey in 1920, 21, 25, and 36. From 1937 to 1984 UNM hit a downturn in athletic success due to the inability to attract top recruits because of the cold temperatures. The athletic department dropped down to DII because of the difficulty finding success. After going through many coaches and athletic directors, the UNM administration Hired Doug Waldric a former wrestler at Port Chester University took over as athletic director putting UNM back on track and back to their winning ways. National Championships in football (1987) men's basketball(1993) and women's hockey (1996) allowed for the Moose to get back to the DI ranks.

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

Name of University: Grand Island Tech (GIT)

Nickname: Rapids

Location (City, State): Grand Island, New York

Colors: Teal, Darker Teal, Navy, and White

Rapids.png

Not many teams, but because of the lack of amount there is more focus on them.

Mens

Football

Hockey

Basketball

Lacrosse

Womens

Volleyball

Hockey

Basketball

Lacrosse

Tennis

17 minutes ago, bucknut42 said:

Can these concepts be hand drawn? Because I have no digital design programs that I can use for logo or jersey design, but I absolutely love hand drawing stuff. Is it ok if some hand drawn stuff shows up?

There are more than a few people who would be happy to help you out in the thread, post it!

2 minutes ago, llfhockey said:

When did you say the conferences and uniforms are ready to be posted

I said at the latest Wednesday, but a lot more people are joining much quicker so probably tomorrow. It's up to us to figure out the conferences whenever we think we have enough people.

Archived