2016 MLB Post Season Thread

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex Rodriguez is great as a broadcaster.  Sounds like he's been doing it for 20 years.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm wondering just how necessary that rain delay really was? It definitely changed the whole dynamic of the game going into the 10th. The cubs were reeling and the Indians had all of the momentum. Definitely seems like an odd decision to make but I guess I can't say since I'm not there in the weather but I would have preferred to see the game played through. 

3 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

I'm calling it a night. Should the score hold, congrats Cubs fans. Enjoy it. God knows you earned it. 

If you were willing to stay up through a potential rain delay, you'd better stick around for these alleged final three outs.

Cleveland sports for life!
"Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind." -The Doctor

If Chapman pitches the bottom, Maddon's relationships in Vegas need to be investigated.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived