NHL Alternate/Colorway Series (Devils - All teams posted!)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, RedfieldNick said:

I'm curious to see a Winnipeg Whiteout, if that would work.

Everything else looks good, no changes

I was actually thinking of working on something like this. We'll see if I can get some time to go back and finish this.

Anyways, on to the next team...

Buffalo Sabres

BUFFULL_zpsjm5uz5nv.png

BUFf2_zpsr5veo5up.png

BUFfcolor_zpsyiix0isr.png

This concept originally started with just the navy jersey (supposed to be the alternate), but I decided against it. Why not make an entire set based off of it? Yellow is more unique of a base for a third jersey, anyways. C&C appreciated!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

5 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

Sorry for being late on the Rangers post...first they look great! Second the all pants (including stripes) do not look good I think going back to the current ones would be best

Thanks for the feedback. For the Rangers, there are two separate sets posted. The first one uses the same pants as their primary set, and the second one is the Color Way set (all one color, which is the theme of this thread). 

2LYbxnm.png

1 hour ago, llfhockey said:

I would love to see you try a red sabres color way, its a challenge i love what you did but i would be intrigued to see how it would turn out

Interesting, I've never thought of doing something like that. I'll see what I can do next time I get in front of my computer! I definitely have something in mind. 

2LYbxnm.png

2 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Thanks for the feedback. For the Rangers, there are two separate sets posted. The first one uses the same pants as their primary set, and the second one is the Color Way set (all one color, which is the theme of this thread). 

I meant the with the first Ranger one my bad for not clarifying...(the pants have some blue in striping.)

1 hour ago, New York's Greatest said:

I meant the with the first Ranger one my bad for not clarifying...(the pants have some blue in striping.)

Ahh my bad, didn't really get what you were saying. I guess I missed some attention to detail there haha I'll fix it when I get a chance!

2LYbxnm.png

13 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Ahh my bad, didn't really get what you were saying. I guess I missed some attention to detail there haha I'll fix it when I get a chance!

All good man! By the way for the Sabres alt, I think it looks pretty dang nice, though I think a recolored version of the old crossed swords logo from the red alternate could work for it as well.

Thanks for the feedback on Edmonton. I think I'm going to leave it as is, adding an outline to the oil drop on the sleeves sort of clutters the striping. The drop is meant to be a subtle incorporation into the striping.

Next up....

Minnesota Wild

MINf2_zpsggmmr1ni.png

MINf2c_zpsr3cf9m6a.png

I had to choose between a green-based uniform and a red one. Decided to go with the red for the purpose of this series. C&C appreciated!

2LYbxnm.png

1 hour ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Thanks for the feedback on Edmonton. I think I'm going to leave it as is, adding an outline to the oil drop on the sleeves sort of clutters the striping. The drop is meant to be a subtle incorporation into the striping.

Next up....

Minnesota Wild

MINf2_zpsggmmr1ni.png

MINf2c_zpsr3cf9m6a.png

I had to choose between a green-based uniform and a red one. Decided to go with the red for the purpose of this series. C&C appreciated!

bro nice!

Zzi6tDc.png

Archived