NHL Alternate/Colorway Series (Devils - All teams posted!)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's really nice. I think I like the Color Way version best for a nice change and alternate look. I'm curious on the decision process for the upper chest striping. It's different, but still sort of traditional looking. Almost another take on a barberpole design. Dare I say a black version of that with standard red and white for the Sens might look nice. 

3 hours ago, B-mer said:

That's really nice. I think I like the Color Way version best for a nice change and alternate look. I'm curious on the decision process for the upper chest striping. It's different, but still sort of traditional looking. Almost another take on a barberpole design. Dare I say a black version of that with standard red and white for the Sens might look nice. 

Thanks! Like I mentioned in the post, this concept originally started as a green-based jersey. The striping was heavily influenced by the Wild's original jersey designs. What really caught my eye for some reason was this picture attached. When I get a chance, maybe I'll post the green version too. That's an interesting thought, though, changing the colors to match the Senators scheme. I'll look in to that. 

IMG_6231.JPG

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

4 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Up next....

San Jose Sharks

SJSF_zpspau4lteq.png

SJSFC_zpsu3ybb9qd.png

C&C appreciated. Only a few teams left! I'll finish off this series with Montreal, Arizona and New Jersey in that order.

I absolutely love this, but I can't take my eyes away from its resemblance to Anaheim's alt IRL.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived