NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

17 hours ago, rsaline said:

Is it just me or did the nflshop.com just switch over to a "Fantatics Experience"? Has it been this way for a while?

NFLShop has been a Fanatics Experience for at least 3 years.  Fanatics is the official retail distributor for all four leagues and NASCAR.  Some teams still have their own online shops, but that numbers is very small.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

NFLShop has been a Fanatics Experience for at least 3 years.  Fanatics is the official retail distributor for all four leagues and NASCAR.  Some teams still have their own online shops, but that numbers is very small.

If I had to assume, the Cowboys are definitely one of those teams

2 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

If I had to assume, the Cowboys are definitely one of those teams

Patriots and Raiders are others.  Several NBA teams have own stores, some limited, some expansive (Lakers, Suns, Nuggets are limited, Heat and Warriors are pretty big, IIRC).

2 hours ago, Ray Lankford said:

The Falcons jerseys don't need that much change. Just drop the sleeve design so the jerseys are all red and all white and voila, a perfectly good look. 

And the dropshadows and the ugly pant stripes. Then you end up with the red and white Raiders and we all know it won't happen...

57 minutes ago, jp1409 said:

And the dropshadows and the ugly pant stripes. Then you end up with the red and white Raiders and we all know it won't happen...

I like the dropshadows. The numbers are the best part of their look. And pant stripes are fine as long as they exist and don't spell out the team name.

14 minutes ago, JerseyJosh said:

Just modernize these bad boys:

tempHero_Composite--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.j

Put the current logo on the helmet and the jersey and call it good. Maybe even make the current logo just black/white as a tribute to the the older logo.  (edit, I have a simple recolor update in mind, hopefully I can execute it when I get home).  

13 hours ago, Ray Lankford said:

The Falcons jerseys don't need that much change. Just drop the sleeve design so the jerseys are all red and all white and voila, a perfectly good look. 

I like the jersey stripe that continues into the pants stripe, though. They shouldn't get rid of it.

Let's be honest, though: not only are their uniforms outdated, they're also now associated with by far the biggest collapse in Super Bowl history. You know the front office WANTS to change them now.

17 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

It felt like BFBS at the time. 

Black has been in their logo since day 1.

I wonder if the Falcons feel compelled to change soon because their current set will be remembered for the super choke.

Archived