NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, gek_6 said:

Are the Bengals upgrading to Vapor Untouchable?  I think the full collar will already help this uniform alot.

Doesn't look like it.

C94Bza3WAAQetdQ.jpg

Yes, the uniform is going to have two B logos on it now because apparently people don't know what team they're watching.

bSLCtu2.png

12 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Doesn't look like it.

C94Bza3WAAQetdQ.jpg

Yes, the uniform is going to have two B logos on it now because apparently people don't know what team they're watching.

I'm unable to open your image but judging by what @aawagner011 posted they will be upgrading. It looks like it moves the orange from the shoulders to the top of the uniform.

IMG_8725.PNG.45f8a5d6a168f966e7b822b332cf3ce9.thumb.png.c8381d6f4cfe7f94acc8dc37cbf62c3e.pngBengals-Redskins-Football.thumb.jpg.3df2a60cd17cc5315811b6d6deb1b386.jpg

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The big B logo on their current uniform is pretty dopey and unnecessary.  Frankly, it doesn't get enough flack.  Staring at it now, gosh I hate that thing.  And then the nike collar too?  Oh god make it stop.  The little piddly ass tiger stripes on the sleeves... awful. I'm starting to convince myself that the Jaguars have amazing Packersesque uniforms compared to these.

The helmet looks good tho.

Yea. I hate that dopey B, especially when it replaced this:

377.gif

39 minutes ago, VikWings said:

Yea. I hate that dopey B, especially when it replaced this:

377.gif

and this 

370.gif

so good. It makes no sense why they use the B instead of those two logos. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

4 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The big B logo on their current uniform is pretty dopey and unnecessary.  Frankly, it doesn't get enough flack.  Staring at it now, gosh I hate that thing.  And then the nike collar too?  Oh god make it stop.  The little piddly ass tiger stripes on the sleeves... awful. I'm starting to convince myself that the Jaguars have amazing Packersesque uniforms compared to these.

The helmet looks good tho.

I don't mind the B logo on the jersey as is but using it as the primary logo and in the middle of the field is where I have a problem. It should be a secondary logo.

XM4KeeA.png

3 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Needs to be a different font so it doesn't look like a Bears ripoff, but a C would make more sense than a B.

But it's the Reds' 'C'

[runs and hides]

It's where I sit.

10 hours ago, insert name said:

I don't mind the B logo on the jersey as is but using it as the primary logo and in the middle of the field is where I have a problem. It should be a secondary logo.

I mind the logo on the collar bc the spacing of it is just so off. It needs nothing or a long word mark.

but possibly even worse than that is the way they use they paint the midfield logo. They stroke it really thinly in white instead of a thick stroke, and so the inside "holes" of the b are not filled in, and it looks very incorrect and amateurish. 

IMG_4963.JPG

16 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Well, of course it is.  The Bears' C looks nothing like that, with its uneven ends. 

364.png

t6f7rhg03n7ig82bd7xymr8rw.png

Oh dear god. I never realized the Bears' C was so uneven. I don't know how it took me 20 years to notice this. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Oh dear god. I never realized the Bears' C was so uneven. I don't know how it took me 20 years to notice this. 

If not for these boards, I am sure I'd never have noticed.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

7 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

If not for these boards, I am sure I'd never have noticed.

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

It's one of those things so easily missed that you will never be able to un-see. 

I first noticed it 1-2 years ago.  Now, I'll never be able to un-see it . . . and it drives me nuts!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived