NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else noticed that some teams now feature the US flag decal on the left side of the helmet, and the NFL Shield decal on the right?  In addition, it's not consistent among all teams, as evidenced in last night's Balt/Wash game (apologies for the poor pic quality)....

Skins1.jpg

Ravens1.jpg

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

13 hours ago, Chawls said:

Mildly interesting uniform note:  The following list of teams now default to wearing white shoes/cleats. This is the first time since the 2005 NFL season that at least half the league has done so. 

Lions

Bears

Cowboys

Giants

Rams

Titans

Texans

Steelers

Browns

Patriots 

Dolphins

Bills

Chargers

Broncos 

Chiefs 

Raiders

This is great news. I'm of the opinion that every NFL team looks better in white shoes. 

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

My lord, the Dolphins uniforms look great in this picture

Been a die hard Dolphins fan for almost 25 years and I still think these are the best uniforms we've ever had. I know I'm in the minority though. 

And to dig myself deeper into the minority, the white jersey over aqua pants is my favorite combo by far.

2 hours ago, Rocky Raccoon said:

Been a die hard Dolphins fan for almost 25 years and I still think these are the best uniforms we've ever had. I know I'm in the minority though. 

And to dig myself deeper into the minority, the white jersey over aqua pants is my favorite combo by far.

Change that pale orange to the old brighter orange and thicken the stripes a bit and you'll have a great set. 

Black is rarely better.  It's only better if it's a team color, and even then not always.  

Given the league's sock style, with white on the bottom, white shoes just flow much better into the sock.  White shoes also look "faster", though obviously that's just cosmetic.  Team colored shoes are often really ugly, IMO.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So we're the bucs new white pants a surprise? Did they just alter the stripes (red replacing pewter)? Are they going to be one of those teams with two sets of whites?

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived