United North Gridiron Alliance (Please Join In!)

Lumbergh

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Mikey_Meatballs said:

Forgive me on this first draft of a logo, but I had the idea at work, and the only tool I could use was PowerPoint.

This is the general concept I would like to go for:

Loggers Logo1.jpg

You say that like using powerpoint is a bad thing. I personally make all of my logos with that program :D 

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

I don't know if anyone will give way for the loggers. Maybe we should have a waitlist, those who join late but have designs can enter the league, and those who join early but have no designs get bumped into waitlist. This might encourage activity, because face it, this place is dead rn.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

16 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

I don't know if anyone will give way for the loggers. Maybe we should have a waitlist, those who join late but have designs can enter the league, and those who join early but have no designs get bumped into waitlist. This might encourage activity, because face it, this place is dead rn.

Maybe the Loggers could be an expansion franshise down the road?

13 hours ago, McTuna said:

@Mikey_Meatballs I saw your concept of the loggers and really liked it. Because there isn't another spot open, I was wondering if you wanted to help me with the Boston Beacons, seeing as this is my first concept. This is what I have so far; 6tZPzbkHSM1Eefi75e35-pimZvk3bGT8921czPnf

If it's unis, I can help.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

• 4 weeks later...

The beacons look great!

On November 5, 2016 at 11:34 AM, McTuna said:

@Mikey_Meatballs I saw your concept of the loggers and really liked it. Because there isn't another spot open, I was wondering if you wanted to help me with the Boston Beacons, seeing as this is my first concept. This is what I have so far; 6tZPzbkHSM1Eefi75e35-pimZvk3bGT8921czPnf

Archived