Aggie12

Arsenal Redesign

That navy blue jersey is just beautiful. Your changes to the crest work as well.

4 minutes ago, ZionEagle said:

That navy blue jersey is just beautiful. Your changes to the crest work as well.

thanks glad to hear it, the third kit is based off of the 95/96 away kit that used a similar pattern

Perfect. That's really all I have to say. 

A nice combination of eras and more versatile than what they currently have. I like what you've done here. Great job... even if it pains me to say so as someone who has followed Spurs for 20 years.

I honestly prefer the flow of the current crest, but that's not to take anything away from your design. It is beautiful. 

Either you are wgeddes (former member on the forums who got banned) or just plained ripped it off, but this bears a rather striking resemblance to his Arsenal redesign...

His work:

Spoiler

YhoIXPc.jpg

eFFfrB5.jpg

44 minutes ago, PaperThin said:

Either you are wgeddes (former member on the forums who got banned) or just plained ripped it off, but this bears a rather striking resemblance to his Arsenal redesign...

His work:

Reveal hidden contents

YhoIXPc.jpg

eFFfrB5.jpg

Yes I am wgeddes, I have learned my lesson and I have matured, I am owning up to it, Yes I had another account that got banned, but I have to fess up because this is my own artwork. Hopefully the admins will not ban me again just for having another account.