Candian Football Association a part of the Major League Football Universe- Vancouver Crusaders & Winnipeg Wolves added

hugevolsfan

VANCOUVER CRUSADERS
Founded 1949
Based In Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Home Field BC Place
Head Coach Kent McMahan
General Manager Mike Benning
Owner(s) Ed Fraley
Colours Red, Blue, & White
Canada's Cup 4

2017 Season: Vancouver suffered one of the worst seasons in franchise history going 3-15. QB Malcolm Jones missed the all but just a few minutes of the season. RB Curtis Logan was out the last eight games as well. A real season to forget.

Offseason: GM Eric Walters was fired during the season they hire Mike Benning and he immediately fired Ron Patrick & replaced him with Ottawas defensive coordinator Kent McMahan. He hired Chris Stephenson as offensive coordinator away from Hamilton and also brought in former Montreal head coach Pete Mueller to run the defense. Benning is shopping around DB Shaq Lee to any and all suitors. 

Z21f9jS.png

LikRMNZ.png

7Vb6yTw.png

a8TruNo.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WINNIPEG WOLVES
Founded 1937
Based In Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Home Field Investors Group Field
Head Coach Wayne Giordano
General Manager Wayne Giordano
Owner(s) Winnipeg Wolves Football Club (Community Shared Owned)
Colours Brown, Gold, & White
Canada's Cup 3

2017 Season: Winnepeg's season can be described in one word as disappointing. The 7-11 season started out so well with a 4-2 record with big wins over defending champion Regina but finished with a 3-9 record including five straight losses. QB Anthony Brady was in & out of the lineup which led to backup QB Ricky Belzer having a pretty good year. 

Offseason: Its been a really quiet offseason except for QB Ricky Belzer re upped his deal to stay with the team.

G1F48GM.png

k6GXARD.png

xQgjW4y.png

g8LARRS.png

9 hours ago, mkg74 said:

Orlando Suns eh?

you were talking about a MLF spring league awhile ago, are you still going forward with it?

yes I just have not completed all the teams I will though if I can find the time & creative juices I have a primary for all but 1 team & most for everything else. 

How many teams in the spring league?

Locations?

Just curious, i've always enjoyed your work, the MLF thread is one of the greatest ever on this website.

All the teams for this CFA league are awesome eye-candy.

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

Archived