Minnesota Wild home jersey concept

MigratingToast

Hey all.  Here is my take on a new home jersey for the Minnesota Wild.  I think their current home jersey has too much red, and feels like it classhes with the green, however I did not want to get rid of it all together.  I also think that Minnesota's logo is beautiful and should be showcased.  So I chose to use that logo instead of the roundel one the team currently uses.  Let me know what you guys think.

Migrating Toast Minnesota with bakcground.png

Minny Full Mock.jpg

My name is Rod and I like to party.

9 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

Ditch the shoulder logos, as the Wild don't use those anymore, and it would be perfect!!!

I tried working with the current wordmark, switching colors and such and just couldnt get it to look right.  I felt like the yoke needed some form of patch though. 

Just now, MigratingToast said:

I tried working with the current wordmark, switching colors and such and just couldnt get it to look right.  I felt like the yoke needed some form of patch though. 

It reminds me of their Stadium Series jersey at least the yoke, and that (Would have) looked just fine without a shoulder patch. (They did have one, and while I like it, the jersey wasn't dying for a shoulder patch.) But If you absoultely need to have a shoulder patch, you could try the current roundel.

Great job on this concept though! I really love it!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Alright boys and girls, some minor tweaks.  I found the patch I actually wanted to use for the shoulders (I was blind and didnt see it originally).  Minor tweaks to move things around, and changed the sun in the logo to the creme color.  Let me know how it all looks now.

minny full mock v2.jpg

mINNY fuLL.jpg

On 10/14/2016 at 11:25 AM, chcarlson23 said:

It reminds me of their Stadium Series jersey at least the yoke, and that (Would have) looked just fine without a shoulder patch. (They did have one, and while I like it, the jersey wasn't dying for a shoulder patch.) But If you absoultely need to have a shoulder patch, you could try the current roundel.

Great job on this concept though! I really love it!

Thanks!  I think I fixed the patch situation

Archived