worst logos ever!

osctheg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big 4 active:

Los-Angeles-Clippers-Logo-150x150.jpg

Top 5 worst ever, any pro sport, any time.

Sens_Logo.gif

What is the thing on the right for?  I'm a fan of symmetry so this one bothers me a lot.

marlins_150.png

An M & a plastic looking fish shape.  Terrific.  Teal Marlins were top 5 for me.

403.gif

I'm not certain which is their primary, yet I cannot take this one seriously.  At least the Jags' reminds me of the Cheetos cat.

14 hours ago, 2001mark said:

Big 4 active:

Los-Angeles-Clippers-Logo-150x150.jpg

Top 5 worst ever, any pro sport, any time.

Sens_Logo.gif

What is the thing on the right for?  I'm a fan of symmetry so this one bothers me a lot.

marlins_150.png

An M & a plastic looking fish shape.  Terrific.  Teal Marlins were top 5 for me.

403.gif

I'm not certain which is their primary, yet I cannot take this one seriously.  At least the Jags' reminds me of the Cheetos cat.

Can't believe I made an account to defend the Marlins logo, but I don't see what's bad about it all. It has great colors that represent the city well. It looks great on merchandise (I love rocking my two Marlins hats) and in general I just think the logo looks good. 

7 hours ago, bushy said:

Can't believe I made an account to defend the Marlins logo, but I don't see what's bad about it all. It has great colors that represent the city well. It looks great on merchandise (I love rocking my two Marlins hats) and in general I just think the logo looks good. 

Personal bias because teal Florida Marlins were top 5 MLB for me, possibly all time in baseball.  I'd hope they try teal again, getting feelers with some alt teal unis to gauge local support.  

Archived