Put any logos you think are :censored: on here.

china.jpg

Big 4 active:

Los-Angeles-Clippers-Logo-150x150.jpg

Top 5 worst ever, any pro sport, any time.

Sens_Logo.gif

What is the thing on the right for?  I'm a fan of symmetry so this one bothers me a lot.

marlins_150.png

An M & a plastic looking fish shape.  Terrific.  Teal Marlins were top 5 for me.

403.gif

I'm not certain which is their primary, yet I cannot take this one seriously.  At least the Jags' reminds me of the Cheetos cat.

14 hours ago, 2001mark said:

Big 4 active:

Los-Angeles-Clippers-Logo-150x150.jpg

Top 5 worst ever, any pro sport, any time.

Sens_Logo.gif

What is the thing on the right for?  I'm a fan of symmetry so this one bothers me a lot.

marlins_150.png

An M & a plastic looking fish shape.  Terrific.  Teal Marlins were top 5 for me.

403.gif

I'm not certain which is their primary, yet I cannot take this one seriously.  At least the Jags' reminds me of the Cheetos cat.

Can't believe I made an account to defend the Marlins logo, but I don't see what's bad about it all. It has great colors that represent the city well. It looks great on merchandise (I love rocking my two Marlins hats) and in general I just think the logo looks good. 

Speaking of off-putting 50s logos

7266.gif

The Cincinnati Cyclones have a pretty cool logo; with the C and the interlocking cyclone. However, this logo looked like the first attempt a kid would make when they were given something like Paint.

wlmfu1fa53bzilht6fle.gif

1 hour ago, insert name said:

ALE-BOS-Logo-Old09.png

What were they thinking??

And I like the Marlins' current identity.

Is this where I put ALL the Native American logos? 

I think looking like a caricature is the least of this ones problems

6378.gif

7 hours ago, bushy said:

Can't believe I made an account to defend the Marlins logo, but I don't see what's bad about it all. It has great colors that represent the city well. It looks great on merchandise (I love rocking my two Marlins hats) and in general I just think the logo looks good. 

Personal bias because teal Florida Marlins were top 5 MLB for me, possibly all time in baseball.  I'd hope they try teal again, getting feelers with some alt teal unis to gauge local support.  

20 hours ago, bushy said:

This is a terrible logo. Mostly because the feathers drawn in paint. 

IMG_4413.PNG

Wow. I never noticed that before. Their current is more defined, isn't It? Or is that their current?

2 hours ago, logodawg said:

Nope, that's the current logo. 

Dang. Cheap.

On 10/15/2016 at 11:45 AM, ~Bear said:

Honestly, I dig a lot of these. Sure they're unbelievably cheesy and 90's, but I think that some of them are legitimately well done and they capture the spirit of Roller Hockey well. 

Too be fair, that was designed in the 1920's. What version of the Creative Suite was that? 2?

Joking, of course.