Rj0498 Best and Worst Uni Matchups NHL 10/14/16

Rj0498

Hello I have been looking at infared41's NFL matchups and they have inspired me to take a shot looking my personal favorites and ones I am not too fond of and yes I know there are only 3 games but I will make the best of it

1. Best Oilers Vs Flames: The Oilers look awesome as always but it is nice to see the Flames go to their classic look and seeing them together makes me wish that they would dump the black and just go old school full time

614764230_slide.jpg

2. Best. Blackhawks vs Predators: I am not sure if I am in the minority or not but I really like the Preds current look as the yellow does not look ugly or distracting and the template of the jerseys don't really bother me. the Blackhawks in my opinion have the best look in all of the NHL especially their road uniformsblackhawks

Worst. Kings Vs Flyers: well this is the only other game that happened yesterday but I must say that this game looked pretty bad The Flyers look is classic but the Kings forum era unis just do not mesh with the flyers look maybe if the Kings stuck with their normal homes I would say this was on of the better looking games

614770024_slide.jpg

2 hours ago, Pabig said:

Good Idea but it would probably best to do this also on a week based list instead of a day based list since it will give you many more games to choose from.

Yeah I was thinking that as well especially since I have to deal with college so I will make this a weekly thing

On 10/15/2016 at 1:58 PM, Rj0498 said:

Hello I have been looking at infared41's NFL matchups and they have inspired me to take a shot looking my personal favorites and ones I am not too fond of and yes I know there are only 3 games but I will make the best of it

1. Best Oilers Vs Flames: The Oilers look awesome as always but it is nice to see the Flames go to their classic look and seeing them together makes me wish that they would dump the black and just go old school full time

614764230_slide.jpg

2. Best. Blackhawks vs Predators: I am not sure if I am in the minority or not but I really like the Preds current look as the yellow does not look ugly or distracting and the template of the jerseys don't really bother me. the Blackhawks in my opinion have the best look in all of the NHL especially their road uniformsblackhawks

Worst. Kings Vs Flyers: well this is the only other game that happened yesterday but I must say that this game looked pretty bad The Flyers look is classic but the Kings forum era unis just do not mesh with the flyers look maybe if the Kings stuck with their normal homes I would say this was on of the better looking games

614770024_slide.jpg

Wow! You call the Preds matchup with the Hawks one of the best... Yet the Kings Flyers matchup was what the two teams wore in 1967 minus the nameplates and you call it the worst? You are so wrong on that.

1 minute ago, oddball said:

Wow! You call the Preds matchup with the Hawks one of the best... Yet the Kings Flyers matchup was what the two teams wore in 1967 minus the nameplates and you call it the worst? You are so wrong on that.

Sorry about that but compared to hawks-preds the flyers  and kings unis just clash too much together and those king unis imo haven't aged well

10 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

Sorry about that but compared to hawks-preds the flyers  and kings unis just clash too much together and those king unis imo haven't aged well

If you're going to do this, you gotta stick to your guns. Don't apologize for the games you like or don't like. B)

BB52Big.jpg

15 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

If you're going to do this, you gotta stick to your guns. Don't apologize for the games you like or don't like. B)

I know but I just really don't want to come off as rude and in your face about my choices

19 minutes ago, Rj0498 said:

I know but I just really don't want to come off as rude and in your face about my choices

Be bold! This board would be nothing without differences in opinions and tastes. I couldn't disagree with you more about the Predators' uniform, but glad to see a different perspective on it.

That Flames/Oilers matchup is great.  

Kings/Flyers would be great if both teams used their 80s template (which was exactly or roughly the same).  

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived