Hurricanes 3rd Jersey Concept

JLWW814

So I was browsing the site and found the Hurricanes "Canes" wordmark. Like the Sens' old 3rd, I decided to use it in a concept for a new 3rd for the Hurricanes.

CHurricanes3rdConcept.png

What do you think? This is my first concept here, so C&C is appreciated!

15 minutes ago, Flames1fan said:

Do not double post, all you did was use a template, add a red line and red outline and use a wood mark that you can hardy see.

First, he didn't mean to double post and he probably didn't even know that he did. Second, a lot of people use jersey templates on the site. Third, red is a Hurricanes color. It makes sense. Fourth, the word mark on the front is seen fine from a distance. If you also meant the lettering on the back, he maybe couldn't get the actual font.

7 minutes ago, dallasstar03 said:

First, he didn't mean to double post and he probably didn't even know that he did. Second, a lot of people use jersey templates on the site. Third, red is a Hurricanes color. It makes sense. Fourth, the word mark on the front is seen fine from a distance. If you also meant the lettering on the back, he maybe couldn't get the actual font.

Yea i know just tried seeing most people hockey stuff all strips or basic sorry, was just saying

hvmY186.png

Well it's a better start to making concepts than most people! @Flames1fan is right about a lot though... You just filled in the stitching box on the arms, and the hem stripe... Also @dallasstar03 the wordmark would be impossible to see on a jersey, because no one would ever be able to see a black wordmark on a black jersey. 

I also suggest sending this into hockeyjerseyconcepts.com, and get some good criticism there as well...(Mostly because I write for it :D)

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

12 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Well it's a better start to making concepts than most people! @Flames1fan is right about a lot though... You just filled in the stitching box on the arms, and the hem stripe... Also @dallasstar03 the wordmark would be impossible to see on a jersey, because no one would ever be able to see a black wordmark on a black jersey. 

I also suggest sending this into hockeyjerseyconcepts.com, and get some good criticism there as well...(Mostly because I write for it :D)

Thanks! I'll see what I can do.

Archived