Jimmy's Adventures in Recolored Logos

JerseyJimmy

Over the past couple of days, I've taken up recoloring random team logos in Paint.net to match colors the team used to use or colors from a past team that could be tied to them. I think I've come up with some pretty neat designs, so I figured I'd post a thread to dump them into.

To start with, here's the current Buffalo Sabres logo in the '96-'06 red and black:

Sabres.png

53Ocz8U.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Curious to see what else you've got.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

2 hours ago, Meshmaster101 said:

How about the Charlotte Hornets logo with the NOLA colors?

By NOLA, do you mean the Hornets or Pelicans? And which Hornets logo? If it's the modern one, I actually have something to hold you over in the meantime.

Hornets.png

53Ocz8U.png

18 hours ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

Up next is the triple-A Louisville Bats. Personally, I think their new logo is a huge improvement over what they were using, but the color scheme is... uninspired. Here's the same logo with the classic colors.

Bats.png

This is a huge improvement on the current logo!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Ooh, as a big Kansas City fan, I love this.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

By NOLA, do you mean the Hornets or Pelicans? And which Hornets logo? If it's the modern one, I actually have something to hold you over in the meantime.

Hornets.png

The NOLA Hornets colors with the modern logo, sorry for not specifiying.

Archived