NHL Alternate Jerseys (Blues Posted 10/28)

Bruins

I'm not sure how far I'll go with this but I was in an alternate kind of mood recently, and so I decided to make some alternate hockey jerseys. I intend for them to be kind of out of the box and started out with Detroit.

image.jpeg

For the Wings I went with a slight nod to the Detroit Falcons with bright striped sleeves. I'd love to get as much feedback as possible on this (these), so feel free to comment. Thx!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Next up the Bruins:

image.jpeg

The B's need a Brown alternate DESPERATELY. They haven't worn brown in either Winter Classic and haven't worn it at all since they switched color schemes I believe. An Outrage. So, I did a brown alternate with a variation of their current design with yellow extending to the bottom of the waist and end of sleeves and no shoulder yoke. I'd like to get some more feedback on this so any thoughts would be awesome. Thx!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Bruins absolutely need a brown alt. A couple nitpicks: one is the shade of brown you chose. I think it could be darker, right now it almost looks reddish. Another is the numbers, i think if you thinned them out just a tad they'd look better. Also, the shoulders look pretty bland. I'd add a yoke, or at the very least shoulder patches (maybe use their winter classic crest there).

I agree with you the shoulders do look too void, I'll add the original six Bruins logo to the shoulders, cause I think a yoke might be too crowded. True too the numbers are too bulky, will fix. However, while I totally see where youre coming from with the shade of brown I intentionally didn't want to go with a dark shade of brown because I thought mahogany looked more retro. I appreciate the help!

Lz5f6vZ.png

36 minutes ago, alexandre said:

Something is off to me about the brown (which feels like it belongs in another era) with the modern logo. Perhaps one of the older Bs instead of the spoked B (although that'd make it a straight up throwback)? 

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe use their '49 logo.

Bruins Update:

• Made shade of brown less red

• Changed B from current to vintage

• Added vintage bear shoulder patches

• made numbers less bulky

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

Next up St. Louis:

Im a big fan of St. Louis's design, but they don't have a lot to work with when it comes to Alternate jerseys, (I mean just look at what they came up with). But I did my best to go outside the box with them without running out of it like a banshee. Yellow. A lot of it. With the staff lines across the chest and slanted blue sleeve designs. Let me know what you think, and any teams you'd like to see, though I might not get to all of them. Thx!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

I like the staff lines across the chest. I'd use StL's current number font, and maybe add red as an accent as a historical reference/take away the amount of yellow. I don't mind the yellow, but there's a whole lot of it, like you said.

Archived