Chicago Fire Redesign

NDFreek

5 minutes ago, Bruins said:

Makes more sense

Not necessarily.

i get what it's trying to be with red and yellow because red and yellow screams fire, but you need understand why the Chicago fire were navy and red, those colors are classic firefighter colors, when you see a firefighter t-shirt or symbol it's going to be red and navy. So really it doesn't make more sense and really it's not a redesign it's just a re color, but I like where the away kit is going and I would suggest using raysoxs most recent template 

28 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

Not necessarily.

i get what it's trying to be with red and yellow because red and yellow screams fire, but you need understand why the Chicago fire were navy and red, those colors are classic firefighter colors, when you see a firefighter t-shirt or symbol it's going to be red and navy. So really it doesn't make more sense and really it's not a redesign it's just a re color, but I like where the away kit is going and I would suggest using raysoxs most recent template 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Yes the top picture does have blue uniforms but I think everyone can agree that firefighters are usually thought to wear black uniforms with reflective yellow accents. The Truck is red. The fire itself is red and yellow so red should be a bigger feature than blue. Yellow and red is also much more unique of a color scheme than red and blue and just looks better as is evidenced above:P

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I would have to disagree on the notion that red and yellow looks better than navy and red. For the uniforms yes the fighters are known to wear black and yellow but the yellow is a highlighter reflective yellow and it also has a silver highlighter with it. In my Chicago concept I did a third kit that was representative of what they wear. I would say if he wants to put yellow in them add it as a detail and remove the gray in the logo but leave the navy and red

30 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

I would have to disagree on the notion that red and yellow looks better than navy and red. For the uniforms yes the fighters are known to wear black and yellow but the yellow is a highlighter reflective yellow and it also has a silver highlighter with it. In my Chicago concept I did a third kit that was representative of what they wear. I would say if he wants to put yellow in them add it as a detail and remove the gray in the logo but leave the navy and red

Point taken.

Any chance you have a link to the newest Raysox template in PNG format? This was the most recent I could find.

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

I agree I think maybe red with navy and yellow accents? You do have a point about navy though I don't think it should be the main color.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Just now, Bruins said:

I agree I think maybe red with navy and yellow accents? You do have a point about navy though I don't think it should be the main color.

Again I would just have to disagree I think the navy gives it a good solid base  to let the accent colors pop, but thats just my opinion

also @NDFreek here is a link to the newest template

If there are more I'll find them and let you know

Just now, Aggie12 said:

Again I would just have to disagree I think the navy gives it a good solid base  to let the accent colors pop, but thats just my opinion

also @NDFreek here is a link to the newest template

If there are more I'll find them and let you know

Much appreciated @Aggie12

spacer.png

I get where you're going with this, but the Fire are red, white and blue. They are their own (absolutely awful right now) team, not Liverpool's B team.

Red and yellow just doesn't work. You've essentially thrown out a part of their identity that has been there since the beginning.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Suggestions.

home kit-take of the stars on the front and go with a different design, make the stars on the shorts fit in the stripe, make name and ad white.

away ki, get rid of the stars on the front, make the stars fit in the stripe on the shorts

logo- if you really want to do a "redesign" might think of creating a new log and not just changing the colors of the current one

Archived