Introducing the NHL Pastel Series. It's essentially a series where I'll make an alternate jersey for every team in the NHL, but with pastel colors. Some of these are out of the box, some of these are minorly changed versions of current jerseys, but they all use a calmer set of colors.

Pastel Series Pres.png

Anaheim Ducks:

Pres and Jerseys.png

With the Ducks I went back to their inaugural jerseys. They're not exact, but I think it looks pretty good. That's pretty much all there is to say on it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it would be better if you had darker ice behind the jerseys, because right now it looks like you just have a soft filter over the uniforms, which are looking great by the way

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

10 minutes ago, Bruins said:

i think it would be better if you had darker ice behind the jerseys, because right now it looks like you just have a soft filter over the uniforms, which are looking great by the way

Thanks! The next 5 or 6 are already done and set in stone, but as the series progresses I'll make the backgrounds contrast a little better.

Sorry for the double post, but I've got today's concept...

Boston Bruins

Pres and Jerseys(2).png

This one was based off of their Winter Classic jerseys from a few years ago, and uses that logo. I'd love to see them throw brown into their color scheme; its an underused color, and it'd be a unique color scheme.

Triple post!? Oh well.

Buffalo Sabres

IMG_0519.PNG

I went back to the 40th anniversary logo for the Sabres and added a chest stripe, since I thought it went well with the logo. Looking at it now, I think the chest stripe might be a bit big, but I think it looks good. What do you think?

5 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

These are all really good. I like the premise of the idea behind this series, too. My only suggestion is to clean up the template that you are using, it'll make your presentation of the concepts so much more appealing to the eye and of better quality.

Thanks! Seeing as how I can only work with Paint.Net at the moment, and my computer is too old to manage huge files, I have to stick with these semi-low-res images I have now.

5 hours ago, coco1997 said:

These are really cool! I'd love to see you do something like this for MLB.

Again, thanks for the compliment! When it comes to sports other than hockey, I have no sense of what looks good and what looks bad, so I've tried to stay out of other sports all together.

Next up is my first white jersey...

Calgary Flames

IMG_0520.PNG

I was initially going to do a retro style jersey, but they made that their alternate again this year. Instead, I went with a white jersey, opting for classic striping with a moder, square yoke.

Next up is my first original NHL logo...

Carolina Hurricanes

Pres and Jerseys.png

Not much you can say about these ones. I went back to the flag pattern that everyone misses and made a more simplistic logo based on the spinning hurricanes most news outlets use. I also added silver back in to make the color scheme a bit more "spicy".

The simplified logo looks like you drew some inspiration from the Cyclones, which is a great logo. Nice work, I like the result.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived