• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's one that stays inside the box...

Montreal Canadiens

Pres and Jerseys.png

This is one I'd like to see become a full time road jersey, but just in pastel colors. The Canadiens have nearly perfect jerseys as it is, but I think putting the tricolore stripe on the away would be a huge upgrade.

Another one.

Nashville Predators

Pres and Jerseys.png

Initially I tried to do something with the checkerboard pattern, then when that didn't work, I tried to do something with the 6 stripes from a guitar, but that didn't work either. I decided to stay classic with this one instead, and I think it turned out ok.

Next is one I'm not as proud of.

New Jersey Devils

Pres and Jerseys.png

I didn't really know what to do with this one. I wanted to go back to the red and green and have an overall throwback vibe, but I don't think the colors worked out, nor did the design. What do you think?

This is an interesting series. Some, but not all, of these designs would be good fan apparel: Montreal, Chicago, New Jersey are the ones that jump out to me.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm proud of this one.

New York Islanders

IMG_0601.PNG

I updated their logo for this one, and added in the four stripes. I considered keeping this one black, but seeing as how it's not a particularly pastel-ish color, I opted for orange instead. Thoughts?

A pretty out of the box design.

Philadelphia Flyers

IMG_0664.PNG

I went and used Icethetics as inspiration for this one. Apparently, the Flyers considered using teal in the '90s, so I figured "Why not?" and implemeted it in a Flyers/Kings mashup. I know it's a lil' freaky, but what so you think?

Flyers are my team, and although I'd hate seeing them on the ice instead of what they have, this works well for the series. I don't hate the color scheme in a vacuum, and I love that you kept the nameplate the same. I'd also like to see the black lines from the sleeves continue to follow the orange and connect on the front/back.

Another team with some added blue.

Pittsburgh Penguins

Pres and Jerseys.png

A while ago when I did my 30in30 series, I added blue into the Penguins' color scheme as an era-mix, and I really liked the way it turned out. In this series, I retained that, but left it as a secondary color rather than the primary it was in the 30in30 series.

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenTriangle said:

The numbers should be inside of the black section instead of the shoulders. Just a recommendation.

I know, but I tried to go off their last yellow jersey, which had the numbers on the shoulders. Besides, I think it makes the jersey look a little less crowded.

Alright, here's one that didn't turn out how I wanted it to.

San Jose Sharks

Pres and Jerseys.png

I think the overall design is really good on this one, and the logo is beautiful, but I couldn't get the grey and orange to coexist. I personally like orange better than grey in the Sharks' set, but I wanted to try to get them to coexist. It didn't turn out as well as I thought it would.

Archived