• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the idea of this series and I think you're doing a great job but I'm afraid the template kills it for me. Every time I can't help but fixate on the strange looking collar. I don't understand what the portion on the front that stops halfway is. That might be nitpicky on my part but I feel it takes away from what would be a great concept series. 

I think it has been mentioned before but the coloured ice background can take away from the jersey sometimes too. It does however remind me of Mutant League Hockey for Sega Genesis though so it gets nostalgia points there!

3 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Is the bottom part of the Blues jersey supposed to be gray or sand?

Its supposed to be cream, like the Wild.

36 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

I love the idea of this series and I think you're doing a great job but I'm afraid the template kills it for me. Every time I can't help but fixate on the strange looking collar. I don't understand what the portion on the front that stops halfway is. That might be nitpicky on my part but I feel it takes away from what would be a great concept series. 

I think it has been mentioned before but the coloured ice background can take away from the jersey sometimes too. It does however remind me of Mutant League Hockey for Sega Genesis though so it gets nostalgia points there!

Thanks! I agree, I used the template just because I made it initially, but the more I look at it and use it, the collar looks bad. I agree. For consistency, I'm gonna use it through the end of the series, though.

Next up...

Toronto Arenas Maple Leafs

Pres and Jerseys.png

This is one I went throwback on, again. I learned about the supposed Centennial Classic jerseys and made these right away, which are basically exact translations of the Arenas' jerseys, with a name, logo, TV numbers, and pastel colors of course. What do you think?

9 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

Next up...

Toronto Arenas Maple Leafs

Pres and Jerseys.png

This is one I went throwback on, again. I learned about the supposed Centennial Classic jerseys and made these right away, which are basically exact translations of the Arenas' jerseys, with a name, logo, TV numbers, and pastel colors of course. What do you think?

Wow! Best in the series by far!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

11 minutes ago, worcat said:

i'm hugging my blues winter classic jersey now, so there's that.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not, but I'll just say thanks.

22 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

Wow! Best in the series by far!

Thanks! Its also one of the ones I put the least effort into, honestly.

21 hours ago, coco1997 said:

The Canucks look great!

I have to say, you've been hitting it out of the park with the pastel concept and these latest ones.

Thanks! Here's today's.

Washington Capitals

Pres and Jerseys.png

These are really simple, but effective jerseys. I started with a throwback-ish yoke design and then the rest of the jersey really took off. That being said, what do you think?

2 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

They all look great, and the idea for the series is very novel, don't get me wrong, but I'm starting to see a similarity in a bunch of designs...

Thanks! You're right. Looking back at it, these last few have seemed very similar.

Anyways, here's the final team.

Winnipeg Jets

Pres and Jerseys.png

Now, that you mention it, this looks really similar to the Blue Jackets jersey. I never even noticed that while making it. However, I was trying to put in a military feel and thought the patches on the arm that cut off the striping would be unique.

One last thing!

Color Palette FINAL.png

Here's every color scheme from this project. It's not really anything special, it's just something I thought was cool.

Thanks for making this project fun, guys!

Archived