Boston Bruins Redesign

BostonStrong13

I love the Bruins current uniforms, but last night, I realized that they need an update. Using some elements from the current uniforms, and some from the past, here is what I came up with.

C&C welcome and appreciated

Boston Bruins Jerseys.png

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

this feels almost like a step back in time for me. I like the look but  it feels more like a redesign of their 90's uniform than their current. Using the current logo on this would look pretty decent though

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

4 hours ago, Bruins said:

this feels almost like a step back in time for me. I like the look but  it feels more like a redesign of their 90's uniform than their current. Using the current logo on this would look pretty decent though

it was supposed to be a mix with the 90's:

1990 striping

1990 logo (-spoked B)

1990 shade of yellow

1990 inverted logo on black jersey

2016 spoked B

2016 shoulders

all put into a RBK Edge template.

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

I just realized the exact mix of logos, this is really crazy for me. It's a PERFECT blend of the 90's and today, thus I don't know which era it belongs in. But if that's exactly what this was meant to be, Mission accomplished and then some

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived