P.I.L.L.

6 hours ago, Uglybus said:
5 hours ago, Bruins said:

Not too "constructive". Theres been a gradual improvement here, and this is a pretty unique concept, especially both jet logos.

It's alright. At least ugly offered some kind of genuine CC... about the italics and captains patch: Winnipeg / Jets wordmarks are now skewed a bit more upright, by a couple of degrees.  Also, color count is at 4.5 all together, not 7! Thanks... 

Color REVISION: 11/22/16 , tightening of stick / puck engine as well.  Muchas Gracias, amigo.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, P.I.L.L. said:

Color REVISION: 11/22/16 , tightening of stick / puck engine as well.  Muchas Gracias, amigo.

112216 Winnipeg JetSet 4.jpg

Oh, I was only thinking about taking black out all together, because with black and navy, the scheme is too dark in my eyes, and giving red a lot more of a presence. And maybe keeping the white jersey, just modifying it for the new colors

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

REVISED: 12/01/16~ Back in (jet) Black ... further refined puck-engine and stick on both vertical stabilizers -  2) Jets word mark tribute to "J" hockey stick of original Winnipeg Jets logo design.  Genuine Thanks for the C.C. !

3 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

It's getting better, but by colours, I meant keeping the concept to a strictly red-blue-white or blue-blue -white scheme... No black or grey or silver...

I think grey could work in the scheme, but as an accent, not a full color

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

• 3 months later...

Archived