SWFL: Star Wars Football League

Bruins

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: There is still one spot open in the light conference for anyone who wants it, and as soon as all the logos are in, the season and uniforms can start. Me and @MJD7 are going to be organizing the schedules and stuff like that, if anyone else is I terested you can pm me. But again once all the logos are in the weekly uni matchups can begin and this league can come to total fruition. Thx everyone!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

UPDATE   So, I learned today that simulation IS allowed as long as there is no "active ownership". So there will be score simulation, just no literal teams of players and no actual team ownership. Outcomes and history will be written not produced. 

Still only 1 spot left to fill, anyone who wants it can take it. If anyone needs help with digitizing or making their logos, you can pm me, because as soon as all the logos are in, the 8 week season will start.

Thanks everybody!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

11 minutes ago, Bruins said:

UPDATE   So, I learned today that simulation IS allowed as long as there is no "active ownership". So there will be score simulation, just no literal teams of players and no actual team ownership. Outcomes and history will be written not produced. 

Still only 1 spot left to fill, anyone who wants it can take it. If anyone needs help with digitizing or making their logos, you can pm me, because as soon as all the logos are in, the 8 week season will start.

Thanks everybody!

Denver66ersPrimary.pngDenver66ersSecondary.png

Here are my logos. Thanks for helping and I hope you can see them

I'm glad to present you my own version of the Arizona Speeders!

The main logo features a land speeder running in Tatooine/Arizona desert. The ball on the secondary logo was designed to look like Luke's speeder using the same colours and design pattern.

Two Suns field, fetured in its logo, is a dome with the possibility of roof opening for real outdoor matches and to convey the few rains for grass watering.

31723277965_b1bc6d2edc_o.png

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

@Pulv! Impeccable work, I love that color scheme! I'm also happy to say that Two Suns Field will be the location for the first ever SWFL game, to represent where A New Hope began. I'm working on the scheduling now

Lz5f6vZ.png

Here are a few logos I have done, the first two are primary and the last one is an alternate. I went with the black and orange because of the X-Wing Pilots, and if we do make logos, that will be what they are based off of. The last one is a nod to the Yavin 4 base, with the gas planet of Yavin and an X-Wing in the sky, and the forests and temple of Yavin towards the bottom. Any c&c is well appreciated, and I will continue to tweak my designs. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-18 at 5.34.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-18 at 5.36.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-18 at 5.52.49 PM.png

43 minutes ago, TheLogoManiac13 said:

Can anyone digitize my logos?

Im so sorry man, I've been really busy with setting up the league and other stuff. I'll get to it asap, unless someone else is willing to do it, as I said really busy with league scheduling and setup. Sorry again, man 

Lz5f6vZ.png

Archived