Sign in to follow this  
JGraz15

Fanatics to make replica NHL jerseys

The men's jersey appears to have a really wide collar (may only be for that specific template through.)

On 11/8/2016 at 6:28 PM, EddieJ1984 said:

That picture of the 2 people, look nothing at all like how hockey fans who wear jerseys usually look...

Woof... ethnic or not fat?

Laid back, not trying to look like models like them. Hockey fans are usually just laid back scruffy looking people.

I guess they tried with his light beard.

On 2016-11-08 at 1:08 PM, -Helix- said:

You're really calling players that went to an NHL rookie camp "scrubs"? How far did you get in your hockey career?

Yeah, they're scrubs. You don't have to be Wayne Gretzky to point out that other hockey players are bad. What are you, 12?

Edited by Ice_Cap
don't insult fellow posters

On 2016-12-04 at 1:45 AM, ElwoodCuse said:

Yeah, they're scrubs. You don't have to be Wayne Gretzky to point out that other hockey players are bad. What are you, 12?

They're still in the top 1% of what they do in the world. Remember (or learn, it would seem) that the "scrubs" are not necessarily sub-NHL talented across the board. All it takes is being a step slow in your acceleration, or a less accurate shot, or decision making a half second slow to separate the players. Slightly lacking in even one category is a great separator at that level. 

Edited by Ice_Cap
cleaning up

On 11/8/2016 at 5:27 PM, chcarlson23 said:

Yeah, but the players are usually noticed first before fans...

Also there's a lot of jerseys that have had three stripes long before Adidas started that part of their branding... 

And here's the difference between Sleeve CUFFS and Sleeve STRIPES...

Cuffs        Stripes

^                ^

rpb7pohmzsizochhl9viaiyxu.gif

You mentioned putting the stripes on the Cuffs. Those are hidden by the players gloves...

I can see the 3 stripes on the cuffs because it's noticeable on fans wearing the jersey. Maybe teams won't be allowed to have the blackhawks black cuffs? And instead it's 3 black stripes that go to the stripes. Just a thought.

8 hours ago, coltravesty said:

Maybe teams won't be allowed to have the blackhawks black cuffs?

Adidas is in no position to make demands of the teams like that. Teams like the Blackhawks, Rangers and Devils will see no significant changes, much like how they saw no significant changes from the change to the Edge jerseys.

i'm not concerned with the cut or design changing on most teams, or my favorite team.

what worries me is that i've yet to see an adidas or fanatics NHL licensed jersey that has a two-color, drawstring, or attractive looking collar...