NHL Adidas Designs

JCRGraphix

Up next are the Ottawa Senators. Their design harkens back to the original uniforms but with the laurel pattern added. The best logos in their set are used as the main and shoulder patch. The third is based on the home and away with the current logo used. The color rush uniform is based on their pre-edge uniforms with the colors changed a bit. The Stadium Series uniform is a modern look that gives a subtle nod to the barberpole design of the original Senators.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

I love those primary Senators jerseys, especially the subliminated pattern within the striping. I'm personally not a fan of Sens concepts with gold. It looks awful in contrast with the bright red, and you're dealing with trying to manage 4 colors and it ends up looking really busy. Looks great as is.

25 minutes ago, ieatstaples said:

I love those primary Senators jerseys, especially the subliminated pattern within the striping. I'm personally not a fan of Sens concepts with gold. It looks awful in contrast with the bright red, and you're dealing with trying to manage 4 colors and it ends up looking really busy. Looks great as is.

I never did like the gold in there...

Up next are the Colorado Avalanche. I changed their colors just a wee bit to create more contrast. Their new home away and third are based on their Stadium Series uniforms and offer a different and new look instead of the tired old Reebok design. The color rush uniform is based on their early uniforms, and the Stadium Series is a throwback to their previous look as the Nordiques. 

1 hour ago, JCRGraphix said:

I never did like the gold in there...

Up next are the Colorado Avalanche. I changed their colors just a wee bit to create more contrast. Their new home away and third are based on their Stadium Series uniforms and offer a different and new look instead of the tired old Reebok design. The color rush uniform is based on their early uniforms, and the Stadium Series is a throwback to their previous look as the Nordiques. 

I'm a big fan of those home jerseys.

Up next are the Carolina Hurricanes. I've grown tired of their logos, so I went with one I originally designed for the Cincinnati Cyclones, but works well here. The uniforms draw from different periods in Hurricanes uniform history. The numbers and red extended yoke on the road uniform is from their current set. The striping is actually from the 1992-97 Whalers with the sublimated hurricane flag representing the 2000s. The color rush uniform is their current look which is too monochromatic in real life, but works well for a color rush. The Stadium Series uniform resurrects the old Whalers...

Love them all! Some suggestions

1.With the Rangers Lady Liberty Logo, I suggest putting back the original Silver outline (Speaking for Rangers fans[me being one] we would welcome Lady Liberty but prefer the Silver outline...it doesn't look right without).

2. How about the 2012 Winter Classic logo for the Rangers third? Just with more white. (Many Rangers fans love that logo almost as much as Lady Liberty hence its incorporation into the 90th Anniversary logo)

3. Swap the Canadians Color Rush and Alternate (I like the blue so much more)

And finally a question about Les Québecois...I mean Les Canadiens (whoops slip of the tounge) Is the Red Darker than usual because it looks lit to me?

8 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

And finally a question about Les Québecois...I mean Les Canadiens (whoops slip of the tounge) Is the Red Darker than usual because it looks lit to me?

Ah yes, the Qu... Canadiens red is taken from the color swatch from the logo here on sportslogos. 

Up next we have the Dallas Stars. Their redesign is one that I enjoy quite a bit, so I kept it, but added a 1990's based black third. The color rush one brings back the star template from the 2000s, and the Stadium Series is pure North Star goodness...

• 2 weeks later...

Alternate for Stars is so good, because it look retro, but it's fresh in the same time. I also like this subtle laurel on Senators (I don't understandy why they didn't use their secondary logo, It's much better than primary). That WC uni for Red Wings, who knows maybe it will be their real shirt for Centennial Classic.

4r2eer.png

Archived