St. Louis Blues Arena New Name

Caleb Woods

On 10/27/2016 at 8:25 AM, Caleb Woods said:

Actually they are the same ARE the same company, TD Ameritade is the American Version of TD.

I still call it Kiel.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, worcat said:

Yes, please enlighten us. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you being from Chicago...

I believe Mings is a Cincinnati native. I don't think he has any Blues-related animus, though I will say it's easy to pick one up.

But in all seriousness, it wouldn't surprise me if the Blues started sniffing around for new arena opportunities, like perhaps building on the Dome site to shore up the convention center or something. The area around Kiel isn't awful, but you get the sense that it's as good as it's ever gonna get and it's still not that good, if that makes any sense.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 hours ago, the admiral said:

I believe Mings is a Cincinnati native. I don't think he has any Blues-related animus, though I will say it's easy to pick one up.

But in all seriousness, it wouldn't surprise me if the Blues started sniffing around for new arena opportunities, like perhaps building on the Dome site to shore up the convention center or something. The area around Kiel isn't awful, but you get the sense that it's as good as it's ever gonna get and it's still not that good, if that makes any sense.

gotcha, I don't think the Blues will go to the Dome at America Center.

Also, depending on how things in the City go over the next few years, it also wouldn't surprise me if the Blues kept a close watch on the Braves and expressed an interest in moving to the County, specifically a part where the "fans" (read: whites) are.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Blues are fine where they are. Once the renovations to Union Station begin and the aquarium is built, people will be singing a different tune.

I'm sure in the next 10-20 years they will start to discuss future building plans, that seems to be normal business. 

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived