NHL Trio Series (Requests welcome for any hockey team!)

ldconcepts

Would love to see the Kansas City Scouts and I know they were in the IHL but the Kansas City Blades for me as a kid growing up in KC felt like a NHL team. I personally love to see them in a NHL style. But I know it's a long shot to request seeing the KC Blades on here.

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

Nothing? Oh well.

Hartford%20Whalers%20Concept_zpsrruowuff

I tried something new with curved chest striping, a modern-traditional look I paired with a vintage collar. The two hem stripes are a nod to the classic Whalers jersey I kept as a throwback alternate, which, like the Sharks' heritage uniform, would fly off the shelves if actually used. I feel like to capture the best of the whale logo, it has to remain unrecoloured with a thick white outline, which I've done here. Borrowing from the Habs' Winter Classic uniform, I used blue numbers with a thick white outline, not unlike the logo, to stand out against the chest striping.

With this installment, I've opened the floodgates to any team, so any sort of request is welcome!

C&C Appreciated!

This definitely works for Hartford

The coyotes look great, although i think an updated version of the kachina coyote would be a perfect fit for the third jersey. But awesome work here

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

18 hours ago, osctheg said:

atlanta thrashers?

I second this...

I also would like to see the Minnesota Fighting Saints (The Blue version) from the ol' WHA...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 11/28/2016 at 5:05 PM, ldconcepts said:

Nothing? Oh well.

Hartford%20Whalers%20Concept_zpsrruowuff

I tried something new with curved chest striping, a modern-traditional look I paired with a vintage collar. The two hem stripes are a nod to the classic Whalers jersey I kept as a throwback alternate, which, like the Sharks' heritage uniform, would fly off the shelves if actually used. I feel like to capture the best of the whale logo, it has to remain unrecoloured with a thick white outline, which I've done here. Borrowing from the Habs' Winter Classic uniform, I used blue numbers with a thick white outline, not unlike the logo, to stand out against the chest striping.

With this installment, I've opened the floodgates to any team, so any sort of request is welcome!

C&C Appreciated!

Awesome idea with the chest stripe, but on the green primary I think the numbers could use a green outline to break up the number from the stripe more, as it's a little bit cluttered. Definitely one of the best whalers concepts I've ever seen tho, great job!

These all look fantastic! The nordiques is exactly what needs to be realized for team 32 and the ducks looks pretty good with this era blend although i think the third jersey would be better off green. Great work on all of these

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I'd love to see your take on the Thrashers.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 11/30/2016 at 5:28 PM, osctheg said:

atlanta thrashers?

On 12/1/2016 at 11:40 AM, chcarlson23 said:

I second this...

I also would like to see the Minnesota Fighting Saints (The Blue version) from the ol' WHA...

14 hours ago, CRichardson said:

I'd love to see your take on the Thrashers.

popular demand...

Atlanta%20Thrashers%20Concept_zpscjewruo

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived