2016-17 Top division soocer concepts (Liga MX 7/18)(Monterrey added) C&C NEEDED

Djruggs

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Juve's blue and yellow kit.

Cagliari is stellar.

Milan and Palermo look sharp.

i would drop the orange/red highlights on Fiorentina's kits. Clashes too much with the purple.

i think they're all good. Probably why you haven't gotten much feedback.

You do excellent and very professional looking work. I think people are inclined to comment on work that needs help/is really out there/is their team, so I think your series just falls into a gap because it's excellent but not super trippy and likely only a small portion of the forum has a Serie A club. Don't feel bad, it really is excellent and I am excited to see what you do next! I'd definitely support a lesser known league, btw.

39 minutes ago, joepro said:

I really like Juve's blue and yellow kit.

Cagliari is stellar.

Milan and Palermo look sharp.

i would drop the orange/red highlights on Fiorentina's kits. Clashes too much with the purple.

i think they're all good. Probably why you haven't gotten much feedback.

11 minutes ago, alexandre said:

You do excellent and very professional looking work. I think people are inclined to comment on work that needs help/is really out there/is their team, so I think your series just falls into a gap because it's excellent but not super trippy and likely only a small portion of the forum has a Serie A club. Don't feel bad, it really is excellent and I am excited to see what you do next! I'd definitely support a lesser known league, btw.

Thank you both for your kind words. I have created templates for 23 different uniform templates on top of the Nike template I found on the board, so do you have any suggestions for leagues?

América has fascinating kits. I don't know Liga MX all that well so I'm looking at the real ones for reference- they are pretty inconsistent for the Historic Team of the league. I like what you've done there. 

Your Atlas is a lot cleaner than their real life kits- I don't like their gradient. You've kept their general gist without going too crazy- I like it.

I'm really diggin' in this thread! Awesome work!

I just have to point out some things:

The blue accent on Udinese kits looks a bit off but third kit is simply great, you can try a gray sublimation for the first kit instead of blue.

I know it's the template, but all those kappa logos look heavy for the kit cleanliness.

I don't really see the sense of the striped chevron on Inter clash, it looks out of place.

Your idea for Milan clash is good but you can try to make the whole cross red to have a little more contrast.

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, next up is Chiapas and Cruz Azul. And when it comes to the multiple Kappa logos, I fail to see how it is any different than adidas putting three stripes everywhere they can.

Chiapas

Chiapas Front.pngChiapas Back.png

Chiapas Front Away.pngChiapas Back Away.png

Chiapas Front 3.pngChiapas Back 3.png

Cruz Azul

Cruz Azul Front.pngCruz Azul Back.png

Cruz Azul Front Away.pngCruz Azul Back Away.png

Cruz Azul Front 3.pngCruz Azul Back 3.png

Archived