CrewKinser

High School Logo Update

Quick story, I went to college in a small town in Texas called Nacogdoches and their high school team is the Dragons and I didn't care for their logo. They used the Mortal Combat dragon in the state of Texas. So I did a little tweaking to catch it up to the times and to not poach another logo. Let me know what y'all think.

Old Logo

Dragon14NewWhiteOUtlineSMALL.png

My Concept

Dragon.jpg

Dude, you have a winner here. You should create a full package with secondary logos (the N on its own is great, the dragon head on its own is great, a dragon head coming out of the top of the N would be great), wordmarks, and uniforms.

This wasn't originally a bad logo by high school standards, but you blew it out of the park on your update. Nice job.

1 hour ago, ldconcepts said:

This wasn't originally a bad logo by high school standards, but you blew it out of the park on your update. Nice job.

The original wasn't bad, but OP is right in that the original logo is, if not identical, very similar to the Mortal Kombat dragon.

This is insane. You should propose this to your high school's athletics department.