infernoqueso's NHL by Adidas

infernoqueso

Thanks for the feedback guys, and i move into the next team the Columbus Blue Jackets.  Sure their current set is an improvement over the old set, but it is a little bland.  They need to embrace the civil war theme.  I kept their color scheme and promoted their alternate logo to primary status.  The uniforms use a more traditional striping, but a chevron pattern is used to replicate the shape of the Ohio flag, and 12 strs are on the jerseys to mimic the 12 stars on the flag.  The hat logo comes back to the shoulders,and the red pants stay because they are unique to the blue jackets. No alternate to keep a single identity.  Overall a look that comes to embody the franchise as a whole. 

cbj banner.pngcbj home.pngcbj away.png

Well I already have the Dallas Stars done so here it is.  There uniforms are perfect, the only thing that would need to change is logo choice.  their current logo is much better suited to be an alternate.  The roundel is sub par, and the Texas logo is a solid alternate.  The solution... to create a modern interpretation of the old logo.  So the only changes here are new logo choices, number outlines and an added black alternate.  

stars banner.pngstars home.pngstars away.pngstars third.png

I had totally forgotten to post the Colorado Avalanche so here those are. Navy blue is gone! Too many red and navy teams already and thier shade of blue is so different than the rest of the league why ditch it.  The shade of red is also ligthened closer to the original shade used.  the mountains are back on the jersey, with silver accents, and the yeti foot logo which is spectacular and much more creative than the colorado "c" .  the black also remains to help the uniform pop. the "c" is on the helmet however, and the alternate uses the mountain version.  the next team will be the Detroit Red wings.    

avs banner.pngavalanche home.pngava;anch away.pngavalanche third.png

Actually here is another catch up the Carolina Hurricanes.  Their current uniforms are just.. uninspiring, little creativity in them. I put the flag pattern well everywhere.  The flag logo is back on the shoulders, and some color is added to the alternate.  The previous font style also makes a return.  Not a lot to say about this one but that should bring me to the Red Wings.   

canes banner.pnghurricanes home.pnghurricanes away.pnghurricanes third.png

• 3 weeks later...

Alright well no comments so next is the Detroit Red Wings.  The logo sees a minor tweak, adding a thick outline, it just looks cleaner that way.  The Hockeytown logo also gets new font, and the stadium series logo becomes a bigger part of the identity.  The stadium series logo gets placed on the shorts and helmet, and the home striping/coloring is adjusted.  I will revisit all these concepts in the future for some additional alternates, just pop some suggestions.  C&C would be much appreciated.  

rw banner.pngred wings home.pngred wings away.png

Archived