In 2017, the Indoor Football League will feature two new teams, the Salt Lake Screaming Eagles and Arizona Rattlers.  Also, the Colorado Ice are now the Colorado Crush, not related to the AFL team of the same name.  The Bemidji Axemen were to become the Minnesota Axemen, but folded in 2016 after they were stripped of their franchise rights as well as the Minnesota Havok for not meeting league requirements.  And last, but certainly not least, the Tri-Cities Fever have gone "dormant", meaning their future is uncertain as they will not be playing.

Attached are the Minnesota Axemen and Minnesota Havoc to were to be used, the new Colorado Crush logo and the new Salt Lake Screaming Eagles.  I would sure like some thoughts on these logos.  The larger logos can be downsized because they are the only sizes I have.

Colorado Crush #1.png

Salt Lake Screaming Eagles #1.png

Salt Lake Screaming Eagles #2.png

Minnesota Axemen #1.png

Minnesota Axemen #8.png

Minnesota Axemen #9.png

Minnesota Axemen #10.png

Minnesota Axemen #11.png

Minnesota Axemen #12.png

Minnesota Havok #1.png

Minnesota Havok #2.png

Minnesota Havok #3.png

35 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm not sure if the league owns them though. That's the issue the Crush and Spokane had with their logo sets when they left the league. 

I'm not sure if the league can afford an attorney at this point.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It should still be known who controls logos and word marks. If a team knowing takes something with them that they agreed stays with the league it won't take more than calling in Bob Shapiro from Legal Zoom to back them up.That's probably who does there legal documents anyways.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived