In this series I will be re-branding all 32 NFL Team's uniforms with either Nike (Mach Speed, Pro Combat, Vapor Untouchable), Adidas (Techfit 2016), or Under Armour (Diablo).

Nike/Jordan

Carolina Panthers

New York Jets

Adidas

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Minnesota Vikings

New Orleans Saints

Under Armour

Las Vegas Raiders

Atlanta Falcons

Leave comments and requests of what team with what brand/template you want.

The giant ships just wouldn't work. I know it's adidas' thing right now but the only way I could see the NFL sign off on this is if it's sublimated rather than a full color leg covering.

13 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The giant ships just wouldn't work. I know it's adidas' thing right now but the only way I could see the NFL sign off on this is if it's sublimated rather than a full color leg covering.

I agree. It also looks a lot better in my opinion. Thanks for the suggestion  MJWalker45

Bucs.png

As a Buccs fan, I really like the jerseys, but I think the black jersey should be pewter instead. The sublimated ship is also a nice touch. But I have always preferred a pewter helmet

The only complaint I have with the Falcons, is the white helmet. Atlanta has always had one of the best helmet, whether it was black or red. The striped are really good, but I wish there was a blackout jersey as an alternate 

What's your reasoning for each team's uniform maker? And why give Nike teams an option of 3 templates when the Vapor Untouchable is far and away superior?

I want to spread the 3 brands fairly equal across the league and so I just choose what template fits the team best or what is suggested with the request. The reason Nike has 3 templates is because I think they are all good looking and it creates more diversity in the designs. Clintau24

He got it form mockup arena I won't mind to see what  Adidas Minnesota Vikings and egales

I love that Tampa look, especially the sublimated ship on the pants. Also did you make that Adidas template yourself?

seahawks i hope look good. can i see a fauxback?

I made all of the templates myself using an outline of tbdaniel15's mach speed template. The Adidas techfit template on mockup arena is different than mine.

Here is Carolina by Jordan

Adidas Minnesota coming soon StaatsBrett

I might do some fauxback uniforms in the future osctheg

Panthers.png

On 11/4/2016 at 7:23 PM, CoolestSportsConcepts said:

Minnesota Vikings with the Adidas Techfit Template

Comment suggestions and requests!

Vikings.png

That is amazing  I would probably add purple pants  to the  white Jersey 

On 11/4/2016 at 6:16 PM, CoolestSportsConcepts said:

I made all of the templates myself using an outline of tbdaniel15's mach speed template. The Adidas techfit template on mockup arena is different than mine.

Here is Carolina by Jordan

Adidas Minnesota coming soon StaatsBrett

I might do some fauxback uniforms in the future osctheg

Panthers.png

The white #'s on white looks terrible, black or blue would look so much more nice and add some silver somewhere on the uniform, it looks out of place on the pants.