Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ~Bear said:

T-Wolves color scheme has me like:

IMG_0222.GIF

If they stick with that color palette shown, it will be good. I hope (probably won't happen) they keep the howling wolf logo. I like that logo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised by the positive reception of the Wolves' color scheme -- particularly the lime green. I'll reserve final judgment until visuals such as logos, uniforms, etc. are unveiled, but it seems ill-fitting for their brand and a little gimmicky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a certain symmetry in the fact that Nike's first major redesigns when taking over the apparel contracts of two of the nation's major sports leagues involve the exact same color scheme .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ~Bear said:

T-Wolves color scheme has me like:

IMG_0222.GIF

 

I like it, too. But I wouldn't celebrate yet. Maybe they get a gradient on their helmets or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as the T Wolves keep this logo, they'll be good. 

5ggk1t3vhjd19mm1hp5xvn05t.gif

 

That's probably my favorite EVER sports logo. I like it so much, I even bought a T Wolves cap a few weeks ago with that logo on it. 

 

IMG_2103 2.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lafferty daniel said:
The Timberwolves are bringing green back!

 

 

IMG_0139.JPG

 

Lime green? Not what I expected, but it could be good. I can't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully the reveal is pretty early in the spring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Navy blue? I think their shade of blue doesn't need to be change. I hope they kept howling wolf logo, because it's great. Also I hope they won't screw up with court, because current one is the ugliest court in the NBA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very classy move by the Jazz by using their patch as a means to do some good rather than further line their pockets.  Seems like they've been doing all the right things recently.  I heard on the radio a few days ago about the ownership putting the Jazz into a trust where it'll keep the franchise in Utah indefinitely.

 

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/01/23/utah-jazz-transfer-ownership-larry-miller-group

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Pharos04 said:

Very classy move by the Jazz by using their patch as a means to do some good rather than further line their pockets.  Seems like they've been doing all the right things recently.  I heard on the radio a few days ago about the ownership putting the Jazz into a trust where it'll keep the franchise in Utah indefinitely.

 

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/01/23/utah-jazz-transfer-ownership-larry-miller-group

 

Yep, I'm definetly a proud fan to see them using their patch for a good cause. And ecstatic that they put the team into a trust as well to keep them here.

 

One thing I can always say as a fan is, while they haven't won any championships and it's frustrating at times to watch the on-court product (though finally improving now), they run things the right way, do a lot of good in the community, and love Utah right back. They are truly a stand-up organization that I'm very proud to be a fan of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

 

I like it, too. But I wouldn't celebrate yet. Maybe they get a gradient on their helmets or something.

Woah didn't know Nike was adding helmets to the NBA uniforms. That's a major change!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

 

Yep, I'm definetly a proud fan to see them using their patch for a good cause. And ecstatic that they put the team into a trust as well to keep them here.

 

One thing I can always say as a fan is, while they haven't won any championships and it's frustrating at times to watch the on-court product (though finally improving now), they run things the right way, do a lot of good in the community, and love Utah right back. They are truly a stand-up organization that I'm very proud to be a fan of.

 

Now they just need to fix the colors...and win a championship...cough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

 

Now they just need to fix the colors...and win a championship...cough

 

To what, would you suggest? I'm lovin' what they're doing with their brand right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

 

To what, would you suggest? I'm lovin' what they're doing with their brand right now

 

My soul won't rest until they're a purple team again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lafferty daniel said:

Another version with heather gray.  3rd uniform hint?

 

 

IMG_0143.JPG

 

 

Does anyone else see a silhouette of some old guys head on the right side of Minnesota?  I've never noticed that before until now.

 

Can't. Unsee. It. 

 

Looks like he's leaning in to kiss the wolf on the cheek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JerseyJosh said:

 

 

Does anyone else see a silhouette of some old guys head on the right side of Minnesota?  I've never noticed that before until now.

 

Can't. Unsee. It. 

 

Looks like he's leaning in to kiss the wolf on the cheek.

Bleep you for pointing that out. Now I won't unsee this. Ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mavericks need a uniform overhaul so much more than the T-Wolves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Lime green????? 

 

Yeah that sucks. They're called the Timberwolves. Forest green is too damn easy of a choice here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JerseyJosh said:

 

 

Does anyone else see a silhouette of some old guys head on the right side of Minnesota?  I've never noticed that before until now.

 

Can't. Unsee. It. 

 

Looks like he's leaning in to kiss the wolf on the cheek.

 

Dammit!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.